Sequoyah Football

warchief

In related but non-football news (let me brag alittle)

The Squoyah Wrestling team was at Seymour High this past Saturday 1-5-08

and Mongo won 2 of 3 matches by pin.

He do like candy.

Maybe next year we can get the o-line to use Wrestling as an off-season sport

JRR,CB,SS,DP,JW of course JRR&CB will be in thier Sr. year

Double the work-outs and brings out a little nasty

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a little information:

There seems to be some specualtion as to the identity of one of the posters in this thread. I can't be too specific, because of privacy laws, but in oreder to head off any misconceptions I will assure you that none of the posters have the last name of Thomas. Wish I could be more specific but I can't.

Just a little information:

There seems to be some specualtion as to the identity of one of the posters in this thread. I can't be too specific, because of privacy laws, but in oreder to head off any misconceptions I will assure you that none of the posters have the last name of Thomas. Wish I could be more specific but I can't.

I will go a step bigger and say,i talked to him last night and i don't think its him.I think he was sincere about what he was telling me.And also and you can look ,Slober was loged on at 9.08 pm last night in his profile and at that time C.was talking to me in my driveway.

To all,

I have been associated with many of you men and women for many years. I have sat back and read CoachT for over a year and have never posted until today! I want to make sure everyone knows that I am NOT slobber Knocker!! I would never slam any child or coach for that matter in any open public forum. I personally think that JRR is a fine young man. He has worked very hard during his high school career and deserves any post season honors that he has received. I have and still do support coach Summey and think our program is headed in the right direction! As a supporter of Coach Summey I believe in him and his decissions on volunteer coaches. As long as I am a supporter of Summey I will support his coaches. I think that Coach Roberts and Coach Davidson does a good job with the kids and have NO ISSUES with either coach. As for you people who have falsely accused me of being Slobber Knocker, I wish you would have got your facts correct before posting personal things about me and my kids!! Hopefully, all of this will come out in the open soon. I have nothing to hide from or behind!! Slobber you can be a man and come clean so myself and other innocent people and not blammed for something we have nothing to do with. Thanks to all those people that i have talked with and believe me when I explained myself! Go Chiefs!!!!!

CH Thomas

To all,

I have been associated with many of you men and women for many years. I have sat back and read CoachT for over a year and have never posted until today! I want to make sure everyone knows that I am NOT slobber Knocker!! I would never slam any child or coach for that matter in any open public forum. I personally think that JRR is a fine young man. He has worked very hard during his high school career and deserves any post season honors that he has received. I have and still do support coach Summey and think our program is headed in the right direction! As a supporter of Coach Summey I believe in him and his decissions on volunteer coaches. As long as I am a supporter of Summey I will support his coaches. I think that Coach Roberts and Coach Davidson does a good job with the kids and have NO ISSUES with either coach. As for you people who have falsely accused me of being Slobber Knocker, I wish you would have got your facts correct before posting personal things about me and my kids!! Hopefully, all of this will come out in the open soon. I have nothing to hide from or behind!! Slobber you can be a man and come clean so myself and other innocent people and not blammed for something we have nothing to do with. Thanks to all those people that i have talked with and believe me when I explained myself! Go Chiefs!!!!!

CH Thomas

Thanks for coming on board and clearing up this issue.

If you are going to be at work this evening after 6 or so I'll stop in.

I feel like we need to talk but not on the phone. Let me know

After meeting with BCLH I feel as though I need to post that he is not

Mr.Knocker, we reviewed what lead me and other to think that he could be.

I am releived to put a close to the issue that a long time friend could make some of the post

the S-K has and as I told BCLH it was hard to think he could but I wanted to push buttons to find out

for sure one way or the other and put a end to the thought of him being the S-k.

D.W.