Sequoyah Football

warchief

I raised my boy to be honest. I didnt raise you and dont even know who you are. Maybe the story has been stretched, or maybe some parts left out, or maybe this is just the way he read what he saw. Maybe theres some truth in what you say, maybe not. My agenda was to encourage the powers that be to make some changes that I feel would help Sequoyah Football. Maybe my ideas are wrong maybe not. Well see after this year if things start getting better or not. I dont know who slobber knocker is or we probably would be buddies. Im trying to leave you alone. Ive apologized and deleted all of my posts. Thats all I can do.

To be honest like you? Maybe, maybe, maybe, my rear end. Truth in what I say??? Everything I have said is verifiable! Not rumor, lies or slander. Again your agenda was apparent. You did not have enough character to address these issues man to man. When the likes of you hit the road Sequoyah football will get better real quick. Lets hope the apple falls far from the tree. Great example pop! Bye the way I know who you are. Not the first example you have set now is it.

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You just cant let me leave. Can you?

To be honest like you? Maybe, maybe, maybe, my rear end.

I havent lied. I stated in a couple of posts that I didnt see all of this first hand.

Truth in what I say??? Everything I have said is verifiable! Not rumor, lies or slander.

Varified by who and what data and who kept the data.

Again your agenda was apparent.

I explained my agenda earlier.

You did not have enough character to address these issues man to man.

Pot calling kettle black only Im not a kettle.

When the likes of you hit the road Sequoyah football will get better real quick.

We both feel the same about each other.

Lets hope the apple falls far from the tree.

I agree, in your case.

Great example pop!

You too!

Bye the way I know who you are. Not the first example you have set now is it.

Ive been reading for a long time and Im sure I know who you are too chief "speak with two mouths"

Not the first example you have set now is it.

Well see when kids become adults whos example was best to follow.

Ill keep trying to leave. To everyone else; Im sorry but they keep bringing me back.

I just woulod like to know who everone is? If everyone knows each other it would make alot more sense to me to put a face on the qoute! Go Chiefs!!!

Jeff Bell

You just cant let me leave. Can you?

To be honest like you? Maybe, maybe, maybe, my rear end.

I havent lied. I stated in a couple of posts that I didnt see all of this first hand.

Truth in what I say??? Everything I have said is verifiable! Not rumor, lies or slander.

Varified by who and what data and who kept the data.

Again your agenda was apparent.

I explained my agenda earlier.

You did not have enough character to address these issues man to man.

Pot calling kettle black only Im not a kettle.

When the likes of you hit the road Sequoyah football will get better real quick.

We both feel the same about each other.

Lets hope the apple falls far from the tree.

I agree, in your case.

Great example pop!

You too!

Bye the way I know who you are. Not the first example you have set now is it.

Ive been reading for a long time and Im sure I know who you are too chief "speak with two mouths"

Not the first example you have set now is it.

Well see when kids become adults whos example was best to follow.

Ill keep trying to leave. To everyone else; Im sorry but they keep bringing me back.

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> You can leave any time you want. My data oh my lord. I don't have any kids bubba so you are WRONG again, not even married,

Lets keep it clean. Hated to see that last thread get closed, 95 pages wow. There was a great conversation going about the youth league stuff. Still would like to hear more thoughts on this issue.

April 30 is getting closer, does anyone know if the kids are getting excited? Will baseball players be allowed to participate in spring practice? How many eigth graders have been working out? How strong will our o-line be this year? Are we still slated to scrimmage Rhea County, if so when? Who is our fall scrimmage with? Tell me, tell me, tell me!!! GO CHIEFS!!!

April 30 is getting closer, does anyone know if the kids are getting excited? Will baseball players be allowed to participate in spring practice? How many eigth graders have been working out? How strong will our o-line be this year? Are we still slated to scrimmage Rhea County, if so when? Who is our fall scrimmage with? Tell me, tell me, tell me!!! GO CHIEFS!!!

Baseball players will get get to participate untill their season is complete. It's good to see the Brummett Kid (8th grader) working out. I think he can be a good player. Also good to see Jock Black working out. I think he can help this team. I know he has not played for a couple of years but when I had him he was pretty special. A lot of potential and tallent. Go Chiefs!

Spring ball may actually start May 1( not confirmed yet) The Rhea scrimmage is a little up in the air right now if we have that scrimmage it will be May 13. One of our fall scrimmages will be Coalfield at there place. The O-line/D-line will attend a camp June 28-30 at Then University of North Alabama in Florence. Coach Hudspeth does a great job down there and runs a great camp. The kids will get a lot out of it. The also have a skills position( I hate that term, lineman are skilled too!)camp the same time. Coach G is not sure if we will send any or not but the lineman is a done deal we are going. It will $195.00/kid all meals are included, they will need some spending money for snacks and such. We will have some car washes and maybe even a roadblock to try and raise some funds to offset the cost. It will be a great chance for our line to bond and set the tone for fall camp. We will average over 200 lbs up front and right now go 220, 250 on the right side. I like to have a set 5 and then 2 that can plug in anywhere. We are going to look at J. Jubar at a o/line position in spring. We will have a lot of versatility with Peels who can play either guard and tackle, did real well as a freshman, has great feet needs to get alot stronger. With Bell and Steinhart on the rt side I like our chances of lining up and running it at just about anybody. John Ray did a great job of stepping in at center last year, very intense, smart, never takes a play off, needs to get stronger, Peels and Workman are good young ones with a year under there belts the sky is the limit for those two. They must work on being more consistent, get stronger and trying to dominate every play,which I believe will come as they have gotten a year older and more confident.Workman can also play either tackle and center. The best thing about that group is they are all great kids and work there butts off, they want to be not just good but dominate. I told them the other day not to get the big head because they haven't done anything yet but all the ingredients was there for them to be able to strap this team on there backs and carry them. We must developer some depth with the young ones and there are several with potential they just have to prove it. I believe Coach K has agreed to let the JV baseball players start spring before baseball is over. BTW Coach K is doing a great job with baseball, it may take awhile but they WILL be better.

There will be a liftathon coming up to raise some money(can't remember the date) We will have the golf tournament May 3 so get signed up, flyer's will be out any day. GO Chiefs!!!!

Baseball players will get get to participate untill their season is complete. It's good to see the Brummett Kid (8th grader) working out. I think he can be a good player. Also good to see Jock Black working out. I think he can help this team. I know he has not played for a couple of years but when I had him he was pretty special. A lot of potential and tallent. Go Chiefs!

I agree with U about Jock Black. He could help this team this year. he needs to jump in with both feet and learn to make up for lost time, but the tallent is there. Looking forward to spring practice. GO CHIEFS!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Thanks for the update DOC

That is some good information.

I think the car wash thing will work well let the linemen show off what they have been

working on. Might get a few $tips$ from the little ole Ladies.

If need be I'll get my bucket back out and stand at the cross roads of life or wal-mart.

Keep them working. GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!

Rhea Scrimmage is a done deal. May 13 at our place

Thanks for the update DOCThat is some good information.I think the car wash thing will work well let the linemen show off what they have beenworking on. Might get a few $tips$ from the little ole Ladies.If need be I'll get my bucket back out and stand at the cross roads of life or wal-mart.Keep them working. GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!

We will all get together and set some dates for the car washes and roadblock

Spring ball may actually start May 1( not confirmed yet) The Rhea scrimmage is a little up in the air right now if we have that scrimmage it will be May 13. One of our fall scrimmages will be Coalfield at there place. The O-line/D-line will attend a camp June 28-30 at Then University of North Alabama in Florence. Coach Hudspeth does a great job down there and runs a great camp. The kids will get a lot out of it. The also have a skills position( I hate that term, lineman are skilled too!)camp the same time. Coach G is not sure if we will send any or not but the lineman is a done deal we are going. It will $195.00/kid all meals are included, they will need some spending money for snacks and such. We will have some car washes and maybe even a roadblock to try and raise some funds to offset the cost. It will be a great chance for our line to bond and set the tone for fall camp. We will average over 200 lbs up front and right now go 220, 250 on the right side. I like to have a set 5 and then 2 that can plug in anywhere. We are going to look at J. Jubar at a o/line position in spring. We will have a lot of versatility with Peels who can play either guard and tackle, did real well as a freshman, has great feet needs to get alot stronger. With Bell and Steinhart on the rt side I like our chances of lining up and running it at just about anybody. John Ray did a great job of stepping in at center last year, very intense, smart, never takes a play off, needs to get stronger, Peels and Workman are good young ones with a year under there belts the sky is the limit for those two. They must work on being more consistent, get stronger and trying to dominate every play,which I believe will come as they have gotten a year older and more confident.Workman can also play either tackle and center. The best thing about that group is they are all great kids and work there butts off, they want to be not just good but dominate. I told them the other day not to get the big head because they haven't done anything yet but all the ingredients was there for them to be able to strap this team on there backs and carry them. We must developer some depth with the young ones and there are several with potential they just have to prove it. I believe Coach K has agreed to let the JV baseball players start spring before baseball is over. BTW Coach K is doing a great job with baseball, it may take awhile but they WILL be better.

There will be a liftathon coming up to raise some money(can't remember the date) We will have the golf tournament May 3 so get signed up, flyer's will be out any day. GO Chiefs!!!!

Thanks for the update! Besides J. Jubar, are there any other potential postion movements being kicked around?

I agree with U about Jock Black. He could help this team this year. he needs to jump in with both feet and learn to make up for lost time, but the tallent is there. Looking forward to spring practice. GO CHIEFS!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Did you get a chance to see Nick Brummett play this last year? I heard he had a pretty good season. He is not playing baseball this year, he wanted to work out for football. I think he is planning to play baseball next year as well as football. Go chiefs!