Heather's Back

HeatherHarrington

DB at Farragut....How is DB still playing. Haven't they lost to WB and Bearden this year? Is this a triple elimination tournament? I guess I'll take DB to win simply because they are on the road.

WB at Bearden....This game has the makings to be an instant classic like Tennesee and La Lafayette. WB wins, but only because Bearden uses up all 3 of their timeouts in the 1st half and doesn't have any left to get the ball back late in the game.

West at Maryville...Jake Ryan is my hero. He will throw all over the undersized Maryville corners. No upset here. West big 31-10.

By the way, will any of these games be picked up by Lincoln Financial?

DB at Farragut....How is DB still playing. Haven't they lost to WB and Bearden this year? Is this a triple elimination tournament? I guess I'll take DB to win simply because they are on the road.

WB at Bearden....This game has the makings to be an instant classic like Tennesee and La Lafayette. WB wins, but only because Bearden uses up all 3 of their timeouts in the 1st half and doesn't have any left to get the ball back late in the game.

West at Maryville...Jake Ryan is my hero. He will throw all over the undersized Maryville corners. No upset here. West big 31-10.

Oh boy ...Oh boy.. Oh boy.... "she's back"......

Here we go again...... /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Heather, I think coach Quarters wants you and your side kick Mickey to come over and cover the game on Friday. Don't forget to bring DADDY Pat so he can tell everyone that West is really playing the Knoxville Rebels. Mabey he can explain the transfer rules in Knoxville that allows a player to start for two different schools in a two year period when the schools are in the same city.

You can bring Jeff with you also. Just tell him the place looks like Tech back when he played.

Rebel9

Well, first I thought our Heather was a fat, bald man in drag. But check out that purty handwriting. Those letters are so simple, elegant, and carefully written, I now think she is really a she.

I would love to come over and see Coach Quarter. However, if I saw that hunk of a man, I would have to take him out on the town. And, unfortunately, I've heard he is married. So, does he have any twin brothers? Coach Quarter is so HOTTTTTT!!!

Hey Heather,

If you do, just be sure and not stay out all night and miss work the next morning. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Hey Heather,

If you do, just be sure and not stay out all night and miss work the next morning. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Coach Quarter better be glad he is happily married. I know he can handle the pressure on the football field;however, he couldn't handle me past 10:30.

Well she just proved to everyone in east tennessee she doesnt know crap about football, nice picks heather 0-3 stick to volleyball

You can bring Jeff with you also. Just tell him the place looks like Tech back when he played

all you need is cheeseburgers and jeff would be there lol