Best starting five in Middle TN

Gimmetheball

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting that most of the forums or posts are about: Best Player, Best Dunker, Best shooter, Best This or that......Well since winning basketball teams are just that.....a TEAM......let's hear what everyone thinks about the best starting five in the Middle TN schools.

I'll tell you mine in a few weeks. That's only fair.

WHITE HOUSE and i will explain.

Jeremy Barnes 4 year varsity starter. CO-MVP of the district last year with John Jenkins. Unlimited range.

Rogers Gaines- ALL STATE as a junior. Unstopable when he gets the ball down low. Great hands and great passer.

Garrett Wood - Played varsity since he was a freshman. Great rebounder. Has come a long way the last few years.

Could post many double -doubles this year.

Zack Trobaugh-Played varsity as a Freshman. Sit out Soph year, and was 6th man last year.

5th starter could be Matt Parker, Chad Neal, Michael Travis. All are very good ballplayers. Parker is a great athlete, and so is Neal. Travis has been getting varsity minutes since his soph year and always hustles.

I would also say that the trio of Gaines, Barnes, and Wood is as good as you'll find anywhere in TN. Im not saying their the best , but im very confident in saying that their AS GOOD as any TRIO you'll see this year.

WHITE HOUSE and i will explain.

Jeremy Barnes 4 year varsity starter. CO-MVP of the district last year with John Jenkins. Unlimited range.

Rogers Gaines- ALL STATE as a junior. Unstopable when he gets the ball down low. Great hands and great passer.

Garrett Wood - Played varsity since he was a freshman. Great rebounder. Has come a long way the last few years.

Could post many double -doubles this year.

Zack Trobaugh-Played varsity as a Freshman. Sit out Soph year, and was 6th man last year.

5th starter could be Matt Parker, Chad Neal, Michael Travis. All are very good ballplayers. Parker is a great athlete, and so is Neal. Travis has been getting varsity minutes since his soph year and always hustles.

I would also say that the trio of Gaines, Barnes, and Wood is as good as you'll find anywhere in TN. Im not saying their the best , but im very confident in saying that their AS GOOD as any TRIO you'll see this year.

AGREE 100%

SYCAMORE WAR EAGLES

Travis Dempsey

Pierre Mitchell

Shane Staggs

Aaron Nicholson

Tyler Guye

I WOULD PUT THOSE GUYS AGAINST ANYONE AND LIKE THE CHANCES TO SUCCEED /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Sycamore Kool-Aid like usual! Gulp Gulp, /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />