CPA Begins Domination!

lmsaint79

CPA dominated this game from the opening tip. Led by Z Mason (28 points) and David Anderson (13 points) this game was never in doubt after a 17 point lead at halftime. The highlights of the game were Hunter Miller to Z Mason ally oops (there was 2 or 3) and another 4 dunks by Mason. This CPA team is very deep and will only get better... WATCH OUT AA!!!!

CPA dominated this game from the opening tip. Led by Z Mason (28 points) and David Anderson (13 points) this game was never in doubt after a 17 point lead at halftime. The highlights of the game were Hunter Miller to Z Mason ally oops (there was 2 or 3) and another 4 dunks by Mason. This CPA team is very deep and will only get better... WATCH OUT AA!!!!

How much did they end up winning by??

77-30...never close

Really probably should not have been. Fairview is on the lower part of District 11aa. But I expect CPA to be a force this year as I have stated in previous posts. I cant wait to hear about the game next week with CPA and Harpeth. Could definitely be a game that is seen again in the near future(maybe in the substate).

Well since CPA fans got on and talked on the Sycamore thread then I figured I would return the favor and say Sycamore beat Houston Co. tonight 67-32.

There's no harm in that just doing on to others as they did on to SHS earlier this week /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Now with all of the trash talking and garbage OUT OF THE WAY let me say congrats to CPA on the win. Fairview is a bottom level team in 11AA but they are improving and to beat them 77-30 says a lot about your team.

When does CPA play next???????

Sycamore plays at McGavock on Wednesday night /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Well since CPA fans got on and talked on the Sycamore thread then I figured I would return the favor and say Sycamore beat Houston Co. tonight 67-32.

There's no harm in that just doing on to others as they did on to SHS earlier this week /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Now with all of the trash talking and garbage OUT OF THE WAY let me say congrats to CPA on the win. Fairview is a bottom level team in 11AA but they are improving and to beat them 77-30 says a lot about your team.

Sycamore plays at McGavock on Wednesday night /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Isnt the next game against Harpeth Tuesday???

Am I reading this correctly? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />