More Drama between Soddy and Hixson

RichardCranium

Yesterday some impudent and insolent creature lurked through Holiday Bowl Hixson with a veil of darkness and broke into the storage closet at the bowling center; the intentionally vandalized someone's bowling equipment. This bane to society hand sanded a lady bowler??™s, who competes on the Hixson Wild Cat starting line up, ball with the intentions of interfering and inhibiting this bowler from performing at her peak potential. This most unfortunate event could not have occurred at a more inopportune and inconvenient time. It is to every bowler??™s dismay that this ill intentioned action ensued immediately preceding the Soddy Daisy versus Hixson match. Tensions between the bowlers were elevated last season, and it is feared the same feelings are on the verge of manifestation. Such a cowardice contrivance will only inspire the aspiration of achievements for the young prodigious bowler. With wholehearted support to the victim of the putrid plot, I do post.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I hadn't heard about this one!

It is my sincere belief that the young lady in questions bowling ball will be quickly repaired and she will now bowl even better due to this incident. I believe this with all my heart.

My question is, who did this? With limited entry available to the area her equipment was stored, surely it can't be that difficult to find out who did this.

No drama.

Hixson girls win 17-10.

The young lady who's ball was tampered with shot 231, 206, 202 - 639.

Way to handle your business! Don't let the man keep you down. And as for Soddy Daisy, everyone knows state wide how their coaches and fans are. Not exactly the model citizens. I know from past experience. This does not apply to all of the soddy fans but the few out there who show no personal restraint this ones for you.

Way to handle your business! Don't let the man keep you down. And as for Soddy Daisy, everyone knows state wide how their coaches and fans are. Not exactly the model citizens. I know from past experience. This does not apply to all of the soddy fans but the few out there who show no personal restraint this ones for you.

And as for you usbc1, you don't have a friggin clue of what you are talking about. You come on here saying our coaches and fans are not roll models, for your info, the boys coach is a police officer. The dad (head coach) is a retired U.S Postal Inspector, and the other son who coaches the girls is a postman, and 98% of the Soddy fans are good down to earth people who by the way generously out of the kindness of their Hearts, pulled money out their wallets and purse's to donate to both Hixsons girls and boys state championship rings. You might want to keep that in mind the next time you want to bash the coaches and fans.

Also about the sanded ball issue that a few Hixson people are trying to blame Soddy bowlers for. Guess what (NEWS FLASH) none of the Soddy Bowlers have a key to that room accept one guy on the Soddy team which happens to be a friend of the girl. Some of your girls on the team work there and one guy on the team in the pro shop. Might want to keep watch in your own camp. But for me and the rest of the fans and players from Soddy we are glad her ball is fixed and she is bowling well, she is a very sweet girl and talented bowler that we wish well and hope she gets a full ride through college. Peace!

Very well said.

The ball is fine, thanks to the repairs by Greg and Jonathan.

Let's move on.

Yeah, can we not just all get along...I mean isn't this about the kids and how we can change their lives? Just a thought from a bowler's parent.

But before I leave...bowlerman--you guys aren't the only ones who sacrifice for the kids and help fund raise and help do things for rings and uniforms...so please understand that all of us just want the best for our kids and for no one out there to do anything that would unfairly hinder a child from performing at their best or for any of us responsible parents and coaches to do anything wrong as well.

Best wishes to everyone out there as we enter our respective tournament times.

And if I don't come on again...Happy thanksgiving!

And as for you usbc1, you don't have a friggin clue of what you are talking about. You come on here saying our coaches and fans are not roll models, for your info, the boys coach is a police officer. The dad (head coach) is a retired U.S Postal Inspector, and the other son who coaches the girls is a postman, and 98% of the Soddy fans are good down to earth people who by the way generously out of the kindness of their Hearts, pulled money out their wallets and purse's to donate to both Hixsons girls and boys state championship rings. You might want to keep that in mind the next time you want to bash the coaches and fans.

Also about the sanded ball issue that a few Hixson people are trying to blame Soddy bowlers for. Guess what (NEWS FLASH) none of the Soddy Bowlers have a key to that room accept one guy on the Soddy team which happens to be a friend of the girl. Some of your girls on the team work there and one guy on the team in the pro shop. Might want to keep watch in your own camp. But for me and the rest of the fans and players from Soddy we are glad her ball is fixed and she is bowling well, she is a very sweet girl and talented bowler that we wish well and hope she gets a full ride through college. Peace!

Well while on the subject of role models the match between sequatchie and soddy the boys coach (police officer) made some very unsportmenl like comments to the sequatchie bowlers and when one of the boys informed their coach (teacher) about what he had said he then rudly butted in and when told politely that it was between himself the bowler and his coach the soddy coach would not see his way out of it and made the remark "We'll see what happens on how this match will turn out" and sequatchie won not saying anymore to the other team and shook there hands and said good game. So is this the role model which you spoke of and should look up too. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

That has to be one of the longest sentences I have ever read.

Please try and explain what you were trying to say again. I missed it.

during our match the soddy coach made some very rude comments about our sportsmenship but wouldnt directly say anything to us but loud enough to where everyone could hear. and when i adressed our coach about he then rudely interupted.