Cookeville girls

tnborn

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This poster has followed, from a short distance, the current Juniors from Cookeville the past number of years as the group, known as the Bulldogs ran rampant thru AAU and you could tell it was a very special group. I know nothing aboout what has happened in the past only that the great Sparta teams and a time back, the great Warren County teams ruled 7AAA and no one could top them. If the Junior Class at Cookeville is not a part of another visit to the State, it would surprise me. Looking at the roster, there are many familiar names but no one is going to give it to them. They are going to have to earn it. Allie was not with them but she was playing against them and finally with them. So we'll wait and see what happens. That is what makes 7AAA so great and as far as I know, Riverdale will not give up the title very easily. Every schoolis trying to build their own dynasty. The district is about to start and every night, every game, will mean a building block to winning again the region title with 8AAA.

This years seniors at Cookeville were the freshman team champs of the district (when they had that). Three of that all freshman team are starters now.

Davidson,Masters,and Bartlett.

Well WE are talking about tradition. White County has it. Cookeville does not. LOL /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

It doesn't seem to have helped them the last 6 years. Don't talk about tradition and you haven't been there in a while. You can't live in the past, just let your team do the talking for NOW.

It doesn't seem to have helped them the last 6 years. Don't talk about tradition and you haven't been there in a while. You can't live in the past, just let your team do the talking for NOW.

I will talk about tradition whenever I please thank you. You would talk about tradition too..............if you had any. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />