Bearden vs. Farragut in the Qtrs.

FHS_Admiral

What Farragut did was pretty dumb and trashy. Its a good rivalry, but it should stop short of vandalism. And yes, both sides do it. However, in recent years I can recall, its been Farragut doing the worst of it. And remember its not Bearden students cleaning that crap up, its maintenance workers and that's pretty unfair to them. Just like 2 years ago when we had just gotten our stadium repainted and some from West decide to come in and paint all over the new paint.

I find it to be a lot better win if you say nothing and win the game than if you talk crap and win. Where's the humility in that?

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanksgiving is over and no one took my advise. Well I guess I will have to go the other way, you punks don't compare to the real Bearden haters of days past. You all are small time. Probably just a bunch of computer geeks that only know how to operate a spray can. In the old days, 60's, 70, and early 80's, It got physical and really creative like dead dogs, for sale signs, and funeral flowers. To GET WITH THE BIG BOYS you all better get creative and bring what you might call your A-GAME IF YOU HAVE ONE.

Bearden wins 28-14.

Bearden dominated. Farragut got 3 turnovers inside of Bearden's 35 and could only score 1 times. Works went for around 250. Sterling ran for around 88. Farragut couldn't give Martland enough time to throw. When he did have time the players were there. Based on listening I would have thought Farragut should have thrown deep more. They seemed to try to trely on Andre too much. They know they have more than him, but they seemed to refuse to give anyone else a chance.