McKenzie Rebels vs TCA

maverick348

McKenzie will dominate TCA. Carr and Mr Moore will own the field. Trinity will be hanging up their cleats after Friday night becuase they don't have what it takes to win at this level. McKenzie has a far superior coaching staff and has been in this situation before and then advancing on to the semifinals. McKenzie 42 TCA 12.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The one thing that I like the most about this McKenzie team is that there are no individual STARS!!! Sure we have Carr who is a Mr. Football finalist along with Jordan (two of 'em from one County is pretty impressive!!) and several others who have garnered some media time this season. Just no one at the top of the heap in west TN in their individual categories. When you face McKenzie you face a team---the total package. That's what most opponents have failed to see and prepare for.

I'll go back to the sidelines and watch a little while.

I think that is what makes this game so interesting. Both teams are very balanced and have the talent to win this game( or else they would not be here). I guess it is fun for us fans to talk about statistics and who played who, but this comes to 22 guys on the field. Im looking forward to being full and excited come Friday night. Lets hope the game is as good as the food will be Thursday.

The one thing that I like the most about this McKenzie team is that there are no individual STARS!!! Sure we have Carr who is a Mr. Football finalist along with Jordan (two of 'em from one County is pretty impressive!!) and several others who have garnered some media time this season. Just no one at the top of the heap in west TN in their individual categories. When you face McKenzie you face a team---the total package. That's what most opponents have failed to see and prepare for.

I think that is what makes this game so interesting. Both teams are very balanced and have the talent to win this game( or else they would not be here). I guess it is fun for us fans to talk about statistics and who played who, but this comes to 22 guys on the field. Im looking forward to being full and excited come Friday night. Lets hope the game is as good as the food will be Thursday.

That's what I"m talking 'bout!!! I don't know how the food will turn out Thursday but, we gonna rock the stands Friday night!!! Anybody that is supposedly a Rebel fan that don't get up and come to this one without a REAL good excuse can't call themself a Rebel fan.

GO REBELS!!!!!!

How many seniors do yall have this year?

Since we may very well see one of you guys in the Boro how about giving me the basics on TC and McKenzie. What Offense and Defense do y'all run and who are the play makers. Thanks in advance

McKenzie----Multiple I and TCA----Wing T. Both teams seem to be very balanced for now and solid on both sides of the ball. When it gets closer to time, either of us will be more than ready to go into more detail with you. We've got to get across the river first then we'll talk----if ya'll are still around. I've heard the reports on ya'll but,. we both still got to get there!!!

McKenzie----Multiple I and TCA----Wing T. Both teams seem to be very balanced for now and solid on both sides of the ball. When it gets closer to time, either of us will be more than ready to go into more detail with you. We've got to get across the river first then we'll talk----if ya'll are still around. I've heard the reports on ya'll but,. we both still got to get there!!!

Just curious. All the other teams in our area are out except for Red Bank and they play at Maryville. So the threads are getting smaller so it's time to start coming over and checking out you guys.