McKenzie Rebels vs TCA

maverick348

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Butchie,

You know WBBJ stands for "We Barely Broadcast in Jackson /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I don't think they showed one offensive play for the Rebels. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Yeah, they showed a couple of offensive plays of ours including Tyler's first TD run but, they filmed into the 3rd quarter!!!

If ya'll will remember back in '01 when we were 13-0 and getting ready to play Memphis Mitchell in the semi's the Jackson press said that the Rebels just might be for real IF we won that game back then. Personally, I think it's funny that their rag of a paper and back room TV station are that bias!!!

Really, who cares??? We're not playing for Jackson media attention. We are playing and supporting for US!!!! Everyone in Mtown is having fun with this playoffs and that is what matters. The Rebels ARE for real and eveybody else best prepare for that.

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINISH THE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Congatulations to the Rebels on the win. I thought y'all were the team to beat from the West but looks like MP will make it interesting. Good Luck next week

Thanks man, we will show up to play in "our house"!!!! MP obviously has a good team but at the same time the only team that BARELY beat us is in the class AA semi's next Firday night so this could be a west TN throw down!!

Great season TCA...and congrats tot he Rebels

Hey Thanks Jaxman. When Do I Get To Meet Ya? Coach Kee From Mckenzie Said You Was Short, Fat, Severe Acne Pitts On Face And you Have A Drouhling Problem. I Seen Several That Fit That Category Last Night But None Of Em Fessed Up To Being You? And King Of The Jungle? And The Scouting Reporter? And Mrcballer 22? C'mon Guys Don't Dish Ole Butchie. And TCA You Guys We're Awesome Last Night. Had Me Tail Drawed Up Til The End. The Game Was Alot Closer Than The Score Indicates. Good Luck In The Future. Ya'll have An Outstanding Program. And Great Fans. That's The Fullest Our Visitor Stand Has Been Since it Was Our Homestand. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

Yeah, they showed a couple of offensive plays of ours including Tyler's first TD run but, they filmed into the 3rd quarter!!!

If ya'll will remember back in '01 when we were 13-0 and getting ready to play Memphis Mitchell in the semi's the Jackson press said that the Rebels just might be for real IF we won that game back then. Personally, I think it's funny that their rag of a paper and back room TV station are that bias!!!

Really, who cares??? We're not playing for Jackson media attention. We are playing and supporting for US!!!! Everyone in Mtown is having fun with this playoffs and that is what matters. The Rebels ARE for real and eveybody else best prepare for that.

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINISH THE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Correction Duck. In 2001 the Rebs were 13-0 and were getting ready to play Martin Westview in the semis. It was 2002 when they played Mitchell.

Congratulations McKenzie!!! You don't have to worry about what our sorry so-called paper and wannabe tv station have to say. You guys are legit. Carr throws a pretty ball and the backs do a great job of picking up blitzes. Then, you stick it right up the gut of the defense. TCA found ways to move the ball against you, but your defense would not back down and made it happen when they needed to.

Butchie, as for meeting you, I was with some old friends that I havent seen in years and forgot all about it. I was really too cold to move. I underestimated how cold it really was going to be. You should come to Jackson for the bball game Monday.

Congratulations TCA on a great season. You guys have set the standard for our football program. Remember, we play for a greater purpose.

McKenzie take care of business and bring the gold ball back to west Tn.

Congratulations McKenzie!!! You don't have to worry about what our sorry so-called paper and wannabe tv station have to say. You guys are legit. Carr throws a pretty ball and the backs do a great job of picking up blitzes. Then, you stick it right up the gut of the defense. TCA found ways to move the ball against you, but your defense would not back down and made it happen when they needed to.

Butchie, as for meeting you, I was with some old friends that I havent seen in years and forgot all about it. I was really too cold to move. I underestimated how cold it really was going to be. You should come to Jackson for the bball game Monday.

Congratulations TCA on a great season. You guys have set the standard for our football program. Remember, we play for a greater purpose.

McKenzie take care of business and bring the gold ball back to west Tn.

Well I Guess There Is always Next Season Huh? I Don't Do B-ball. I Don't Follow It. But Being With Friends And Freezing As you Were I'll Forgive ya. And TCA Is An Outstanding Team And Program. Good Luck To You And Yours. And We're gonna Chase it As Far As It Goes. Congrats On A Great Season. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10 And Enjoyed Chatting With ya.

Congratulations to both teams on one whale of a ball game. That game is what High School football is supposed to be like. A classic battle that wasn't decided until late in the game. I know I got my $7 worth even though it pains me that the T$$AA got $3.50.

Lions, we are proud of you all and all that you guys have gone through to bring this program to where it is now. You all stuck it out through the 1-9 season even though most wanted to quit. Taking those beatings only made you stronger, not only in this years season, but in each of your individual personal lives. I've watched you guys grow into fine young men.

Hats off to the Rebels for your sportsmanship and hospitality. Keep bringing that "A" game and bring that gold ball home to West Tennessee. If all goes well, we'll be back Friday cheering you guys on.

Special kudos to Mr. Carr for his sportsmanship after the game. He took the time to visit with one of Trinity's players that he met over the summer at Boy's State after almost everyone else had left the field.