MBA vs. BA for STATE

vols98

To all,

As I stated in an earlier post. Leave this young fellow to himself/herself. Ignore him/her, and he'll/she'll go away.

do you ever wonder why there are no McCallie, or Baylor, or MUS, or even Ensworth posters on the MBA-BA thread, but there are about 5-6 Ryan posters, all writing the same thing? So you can't help them by ignoring them...they are who they are.

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do you ever wonder why there are no McCallie, or Baylor, or MUS, or even Ensworth posters on the MBA-BA thread, but there are about 5-6 Ryan posters, all writing the same thing? So you can't help them by ignoring them...they are who they are.

Correct. That is why we ignore and move ahead.

This is you on November 17th on this thread:

Brentwood Academy will win.

Thats a certainty. Without a doubt. Inevitable. Only a matter of time. Not a question of 'if' but 'when'.

And all the MBA fans went whining away.

Fail much?

nah thats not where hadouken failed. he's just another ryan kid who thinks the world revolves around their school. hadouken, statebound, and others thrive on putting down other schools (ba and mba most notably) to cover up reality. father ryan people need to learn to EARN respect and not demand it or brag. sure their team was good this year but they were so cocky they earned no respect from anyone. do us all a favor and stop interfering with THE rivalry. there hasnt been a rivalry in fball between ryan and ba or ryan and mba for the longest time so shut up. and dont chalk me up as an ignorant outsider, my brother went to ryan and i am a catholic so i know plenty of ryan people. its just so...hypocritical.

We will own BA and MBA's faces on the wrestling mat, thats for sure.

congrats. really, congrats. father ryan people routinely move the focus from their obvious ignorance to wrestling. i mean no disrespect to wrestling as a sport, but theres little to no teamwork at all involved and most of the sport is just working out. father ryan wins in wrestling HEY LOOK AT ME IM KIND OF A BIG DEAL. nobody cares. everyone knows the catholic youth league gives ryan a HUGE advantage over everyone else and theres absolutely nothing wrong with that. its the same idea as MBA's lax program. theyre amazing....but then again they started way earlier than everyone else.

my point is that ryan can continue to live under this false notion that since they dominate mba and ba in wrestling, somehow they've accomplished something.

Yes, it was infact true. The injury was downplayed due to, obviously, the state championship trophy but a lineman from BA did hurt Jay Cole's ankle purposely. #4 Jess Rutledge played an extremely ungentlemanlike game. Taunting the fans and prompting the same in return. However, these actions didn't play into the game seeing as the Big Red still trounced them 12-0. Just goes to show you how unsportsmanlike their actions were on the field yesterday.

Still hearsay until someone can actually show/say what BA lineman did what you said. Vivat Veritas.....Let Truth Prevail.....

Still hearsay until someone can actually show/say what BA lineman did what you said. Vivat Veritas.....Let Truth Prevail.....

It was #72. Hopefully it will show up on film and they can send it to the TSSAA, so they can do nothing about it. Albert haynesworth was suspended for what (?) 5 games for stomping on an another player.

Broken link, obviously fake.

Thanks MBA for beating BA, but as many of yal said earlier, next year is a 'rebuilding' year. In what ways is it rebuilding? And if it is, why are you playing in that tournament or whatever it is?

I haven't seen anyone on this post suggest that next year will be a rebuilding year. Every year in high school football players graduate and new players have to step up and play. One advantage of crushing Ryan twice is that a lot of our younger players got a lot of playing time. That accounts for your 1 score in 8 quarters.

As to why MBA is playing in The Herbstreit Classic? That's easy. The Big Red was invited.

congrats. really, congrats. father ryan people routinely move the focus from their obvious ignorance to wrestling. i mean no disrespect to wrestling as a sport, but theres little to no teamwork at all involved and most of the sport is just working out. father ryan wins in wrestling HEY LOOK AT ME IM KIND OF A BIG DEAL. nobody cares. everyone knows the catholic youth league gives ryan a HUGE advantage over everyone else and theres absolutely nothing wrong with that. its the same idea as MBA's lax program. theyre amazing....but then again they started way earlier than everyone else.

my point is that ryan can continue to live under this false notion that since they dominate mba and ba in wrestling, somehow they've accomplished something.

Are you accusing FR of recruiting? Please, that is what you guys do.

And everyone uses that excuse, 'Wrestling has no teamwork.' PLEASE! You gotta depend on your teammates more than anything to win. Wrestling isnt the only sport we beat MBA in, ya know. There is also baseball, basketball, soccer, etc..

Football is not the only sport in HS, and its NOT the only one that matter either.

It was #72. Hopefully it will show up on film and they can send it to the TSSAA, so they can do nothing about it. Albert haynesworth was suspended for what (?) 5 games for stomping on an another player.

Wow, Alex Bullard. Did you see it happen? I just ask because it is not something that he would normally do. Great kid. His dad played for the Seattle Seahawks.

I haven't seen anyone on this post suggest that next year will be a rebuilding year. Every year in high school football players graduate and new players have to step up and play. One advantage of crushing Ryan twice is that a lot of our younger players got a lot of playing time. That accounts for your 1 score in 8 quarters.

As to why MBA is playing in The Herbstreit Classic? That's easy. The Big Red was invited.

Remember when yal played Byrnes and got slaughtered at home? Sure, Ryan might not be up to that kind of caliber, but why would MBA play a top 10 national team. I expect the same thing to happen in this Herbstreit classic; you'll travel to Ohio, get salughtered (again) and all your players will get hurt. It's ok to say no to save some embarassment.