Peabody @ Milan

theplayer

No, we save that for GC......LOL

We almost congratulated YOU with a loss this year!!!! If not for superstar Kendal Harper you would've lost BADLY!!!!! We shut Kendal down for the most part and Tamias ended up with only 42 yards rushing!!! Trenton's a one man show, people try to say their not but they are!!! Milan's defense will be too much for Kendal Harper...21-7 Milan!

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what! Do you really care if Milan congratulated Peabody, I don't. Peabody is a great team with great coaches, players, and great fan support (no matter what the record is). Who cares what Milan posters or anyone else thinks. This is a great time to be a peabody tide fan not matter what anyone else says. Just enjoy the moment. This is going to be a great week. One that the players will remember for a lifetime.

I second that motion!

!!!!ROLL TIDE!!!!

We almost congratulated YOU with a loss this year!!!! If not for superstar Kendal Harper you would've lost BADLY!!!!! We shut Kendal down for the most part and Tamias ended up with only 42 yards rushing!!! Trenton's a one man show, people try to say their not but they are!!! Milan's defense will be too much for Kendal Harper...21-7 Milan!

GC you should really pick a team and stick with'em. And yes GC played a great ball game that night....props to them.

As far as the one man show.....what ever......belive what you will. But anyone who has played the game knows there is no such thing.

Whew ...... I am glad we got to hear from Pioneer with the insightful and totally irrelevant post! Stay on that bulldog bandwagon!

Don't get mad that I pick against your team...I am not on a bandwagon...I told who I thought was going to win the game and my reasons why!!! Prove me wrong...

Now wait a minute friends... lets not get on Pioneer too much, this is the only bit of football season that he has left for awhile.......

But FYI GC Pioneer, Iwouldnt talk too much about one man teams when you guys were gonna change your silly lookin Wolverine helmets to a slice of ham... (cunningham) /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Your funny!!! Just for the fact, they are not wolverine helmets...only because Michigan does have a similiar helmet does not make it a "wolverine" helmet...we can say you have a Steelers helmet...they look almost alike...Trenton didn't stop that one man show either did they??? He ran for what 191 yards on Trenton????

great job on almost winnin. how far did those 191 yards get GC in the playoffs? oh yeah.......missed out. better luck next century