Peabody @ Milan

theplayer

I agree...If Bethel starts landing some more of these top athletes from this area they could be a powerhouse in years to come...UTM is starting to get around this area a little more but still not up with Bethel in local talent even though they are a DII program...

Btw....UTM is a Div.I AA school,not DII. Bethel has been in the top 20 of NAIA.

I'm looking forward to Peabody with an upset.

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get her on here. I'll do the best I can. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

that aint gonna happen /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> this site is on her nag list when it comes to me. /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

Good luck tide from the rebels........... lets both make it to the boro and pull for both teams up there....... tide roll over the dogs 17 to 7 ............... Good Luck TIDE AND REBELS

i wish milan still played mckenzie. it sure was fun puttin the bulldawg bite on their rebel rearends. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Your Crazy milan hasnt allowed a single point yet thru the first two rounds... they will hold Kendyl Harper because they will come prepared for him... 27-14 Milan i predict Kendyl to get away with a couple because he is a great player but over all Milan holds strong

Whos crazy? He predicted the Tide would score 17 points and you said he's crazy because of how few points the Dawgs have given up.. Then you turned around and said that Peabody would score 14 and that KH would break some........

Gee, your as bad as the dawg fans about taking out of both sides of your mouth at the same time!!!

Milans defense comes up big again. All of you Trenton folks seem to forget who your playing this week. 11-1 Bulldogs who have yet to give up a single point in the post season.

Your right! We are sooooooo scared! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> I think we will just stay home and watch tape of the Carver game. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

This thread is dull tonight!

One man team? Tamias Johnson had 200 yards rushing against Milan last time...he has 1,200 on the season...more than any Milan back!

And Milan has played 8 qtrs. of scoreless football, not 10. Westview scored in the 4th qtr. in the last week of the regular season.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Wow, is there an echo in here? Come on Milan fans.....a one man team....be real.

Watch for the "one man team" "super star" to change jerseys fast! He could be wearing #7, #8, #47, #17, #5, #31, #82, #34, #28, #57, or #22. Or he might be wearing them all at once. Yes Milan fans.......hes that dang good!!!!!

Better keep your eye on them.....I mean him. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

i went to the trenton v. martin westview game. great game! i went to the milan v. huntingdon game last week. milan's defense and huntingdon's turnovers caused milan to win that one. milan's defense is very good. kendall harper from trenton is very, very good. i'll predict that he'll a return a kickoff for a td...if milan is brave enough to kick it to him. but, in the end, milan's defense wins it in a close one.

i went to the trenton v. martin westview game. great game! i went to the milan v. huntingdon game last week. milan's defense and huntingdon's turnovers caused milan to win that one. milan's defense is very good. kendall harper from trenton is very, very good. i'll predict that he'll a return a kickoff for a td...if milan is brave enough to kick it to him. but, in the end, milan's defense wins it in a close one.

Good observations......but Kendal is not usualy in on kick return.....you could be on to something. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Oh yea, you got the outcome wrong too!!! LOL /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />