Peabody @ Milan

theplayer

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trenton's list begins and ends with Haper.

That was a joke don't call pres. Bush on me. I don't anything about Trenton football before the late 90s.

Perry Hampton talks to the team once a year. I think usually Humboldt week.

I could go on and on with them too but I'll wait until tomorrow.

I'm out tonight.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Peabody is going to take this one 28-14. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> ROLL TIDE !!!!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

There you go. Late 60"s for Randy Farrell and Hal Holmes. Back to the 70"s for Michael and Terry Clark, Cecil Jones, Luther Smith, Tim Knight, Tim Jackson-all those guys were on the '77 Championship team.

Early 70's- Jeff Chandler, Alan Ford, and Randy Wheeler.

Tons of great players at both schools.

Wish the Trenton guys would throw in. I used to hang around years ago.

OK hear are some from Peabody just to join in. BTW this has nothing to do with this football game, could we get back on topic?

Walter Kilzer

Tim Fields

Walter Dickson

Kim Lawhorn

Theo Grear

Josh Holt

The only players that matter are the ones on the field Friday night!

peabody's Devin Stayton #34 is unstopable with 124 tackles and 8 sacks so far this season

i think he will be tuff to stop all so #31 miller playin the other end spot will both be key factors in

shutting down milan

Peabody Wins

I agree 100% with Matt, look for the Peabody ends on both sides of the ball to have a big game. Both Stayton and Miller are beasts on D. Crenshaw will also play a big role at LB.

For people to say Milan recruits is crazy. We don't recruit and have never recruited in the past. Milan is just blessed to have good athletes to put on the field year in and year out. Everyone on this board knows about the tradition Milan has with its football program. We're not a team that just come around to being good in the last decade. Instead, Milan is a program that's been dominant for over 20 years. And you people saying that we recruit need to understand that some kids would rather play for a team rich with a winning tradition, such as Milan. And here's some names for you all who think recruit. You may not recognize some, but any Milan fan can tell you about them and the careers they had for Milan.George KiddVictor KiddRod SmithDaylan WalkerBubba AlexanderDaniel BeasleyGeorge WestDoc RobinsonKelton RobinsonMatt SimmsJon HudspethHarrison JonesLawrence NormanQuenton HodgeAdam LineberryTerricus DavisAll these guys are products of Milan. I remember growing up playing flag football with some alot of these guys, and at the same time remember growing up watchin some of these guys play football for Milan. Get off the whole recruiting thing, because that's not why we're so good. Seems everyone just hates the fact that we're so good year in and year out /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Thank you and have a nice day /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> GOD BLESS!!

You are exactly right, but there are a lot more than that...and Milan has been doing it for well over the last 20 years...try 25+. Two HUGE names you left off of your list would be John Fisher and Earnest fields...co-captians of the mighty UT Vols after graduating from Milan. Not to mention Fields went on to play Arena ball. I grew up watching George and graduated with Victor and Kelton, but they were just carrying on a longstanding tradition by that time. No...Milan has no need to recruit.Oh yeah, and I predict Milan 13 Peabody 7

You are exactly right, but there are a lot more than that...and Milan has been doing it for well over the last 20 years...try 25+. Two HUGE names you left off of your list would be John Fisher and Earnest fields...co-captians of the mighty UT Vols after graduating from Milan. Not to mention Fields went on to play Arena ball. I grew up watching George and graduated with Victor and Kelton, but they were just carrying on a longstanding tradition by that time. No...Milan has no need to recruit.Oh yeah, and I predict Milan 13 Peabody 7

As I mentioned in an earlier post, I did leave these 2 off. And how I forgot to mention either is beyond me, haha /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Anyways, back to the game, I agree with freeacen on the fact that we should get back to the topic of the game. I started this thing about the big names Milan has produced over the years, so I'm here to end it /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Friday night the best team will win, and that's a fact. In my opinion, because I'm from Milan, I think they'll be the best team on the field Friday night. I just think Milan's defense is too much for the offense of Peabody. Sure Peabody may put some points on the board, but Milan will contain them for the most part. I'm gonna stick with my previous prediction of Milan 24 - Peabody 17. Wish I could be there to cheer on the Bulldogs.

If there are any players on this thread, then I wanna say good luck, and no matter what the outcome...leave it all on the field!! GOD BLESS AND GOOD LUCK!!