York Dragons vs. DCA Wildcats

asby69

I guess that I'm easily amused /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

GO DRAGONS!! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

2007 REGION 4AA CHAMPIONS

12-0 and counting ...

Protect Your House

You must be. Can't wait till Friday. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Have a safe trip up the Mountain.

GO DRAGONS!! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

12-0 and counting ...

Protect Your House

asby that picture of the dragon blowin fire on the cat is crackin me up... if you took the time to do that... get a life

DCA by 10

Hey option, hence the name, I am not that big of a basketball fan.

Yes, I did hear several York fans talking about if before the SC game. Don't tell me what I heard and what I didn't hear. Talk about something that you know about.

York being respectful, lol, too funny. York is a great football team. But respect is something that some Jamestowners don't show much of. That very reason being the only reason I want to see you all lose. Normally, I would be at every game supporting whoever was winning in the Upper Cumberland area.

Cody Rich is somewhat fast, but I wouldn't say fast. He is quick for sure, but fast, he is average speed. He didn't score, but the run was a 52 yard run, not a 20. Got to pay more attention options!!!

why do you think York is Disrespectful

I have seen both tyner and york play this year and the dragons speed doesn't even compare with that of the rams. They may be 'fast' for their region, but they are a bunch of slow white boys. The one thing they do have over tyner is that they are a well diciplined football team that plays assignment football. Won't matter much in this one though. The dream season ends, 28-7DCA

You just keep thinking and keep telling people all they have are slow white boys and everyone will find out.......just a thought /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

asby that picture of the dragon blowin fire on the cat is crackin me up... if you took the time to do that... get a life

DCA by 10

Don't be a hater. I can't help that I have mad computer skillz and you don't. It only took a couple of minutes to do. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

FYI; they have books for people like you........... "Computers for Dummies, the coach30 Edition".

12-0 and counting ...

Protect Your House

Don't be a hater. I can't help that I have mad computer skillz and you don't. It only took a couple of minutes to do. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

FYI; they have books for people like you........... "Computers for Dummies, the coach30 Edition".

12-0 and counting ...

Protect Your House

Nerd

No we are not big. We are strong and quick. Not saying that we are the fastest in the state. But our team speed is good all over. We have no big slow guys, they all are medium and overall fast. It should be a good hard hitting football game and believe me we are not looking past you guys. It is a week at a time, each game they will play as if it is their last. I suspect DCA will as well.

We were able to beat Smith County twice because we were the better team, we executed and played very physical. Smith Co. seemed to do a lot of excuse making after their first loss. Refs, bad brakes, etc... They came up here and expected to roll over us and before they knew it, it was over. That being said Smith Co. is a very good football team.

I don't recall anyone from SC blaming refs. The comment was made about the TD pass given to York that was dropped. The very next sentence said it didn't make any difference in the outcome. The thread that I read gave York all the credit. By the way, you play DCA friday, not SC., focus! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />