Red Bank vs. Maryville

lionheart6508

Last year the Maryville Cheerleaders were very rude. I am expecting the same this year. I have been warned that it gets out of control sometimes in Maryville. Is that true or was the people from knoxville just kidding.

Well, girls will be girls....Don't take the stuff you hear from Knoxville too seriously. I mean it was a couple of Knoxville schools whose girls got in a rumble during a powder puff game.I can't think of any time that anything has gotten out of control at Maryville.

Thanks for the info. We are still deciding if we're tailgating or going to eat out in Maryville. Any good restaurants close to the school?

Los Amigos is my favorite restaurant. It's less than 5 minutes from the school. Just off the main street in the "downtown" area.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way, this is going to be a heck of a game. I'm going to be there with my Halls attire on, sitting right in the middle of the Maryville faithful.

Diver if you come over brang tha vienny sawsiges, ROC Colas, and moonpies and eye'll supply tha rest as we'll worsh hit down with cold buttermilk with crumbled up skillet cornbread. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Fer tha Red Bank peeple: STARSNBARS reeview on Mairvul eatin spots:

*Mexican - Lost Ameegoes (Los Amigos), a fav of Rebelron 'cause thay haiv a cute little waitress who makes Rebelron spill his gwakamolee on hisself, El Jimmydoors (Jimador) iz good.

*Hi Doller eatin - Foothills Mining Cumpknee, aint never been thair but eye've seen sum allfull fancy throwouts in thair garbige and Sullivuns downtown.

*Pizza - Uno's next two Targit.

*Cheap - Dubbs, a Blount countee institushun.

*Ragular places - Aubrey's, Rooby Tuesdee's, TGI Fridees, Chili's, Panurra Bread, Oh Charlee's, Rexas Toad House, Up tha Creik, Cracker Barrell, Showknee's.

*Coffee - High doller - Starbucks, Coffee - Low doller - Tha Frog

Tailgatin' iz good at tha Prezbeterian church..no alcohall allowed in tha parkin' lot.

Thanks for the info. We are still deciding if we're tailgating or going to eat out in Maryville. Any good restaurants close to the school?

yes-friday's, aubrey's, chili's, uno's pizza, cracker barrell, hooters, ryans, dubbs, shoney's, and all the fast food you need to clog your arteries-i probably left a few out but there's plenty to chose from-people in murvil love to eat!!!

Diver if you come over brang tha vienny sawsiges, ROC Colas, and moonpies and eye'll supply tha rest as we'll worsh hit down with cold buttermilk with crumbled up skillet cornbread. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> Fer tha Red Bank peeple: STARSNBARS reeview on Mairvul eatin spots:*Mexican - Los Amigos, a fav of Rebelron 'cause thay haiv a cute little waitress who makes Rebelron spill his gwakamolee on hisself, El Jimmydoors (Jimador) iz good.*Hi Doller eatin - Foothills Mining Cumpknee, aint never been thair but eye've seen sum allfull fancy throwouts in thair garbige and Sullivuns downtown.*Pizza - Uno's next two Targit.*Cheap - Dubbs, a Blount countee institushun.*Ragular places - Aubrey's, Rooby Tuesdee's, TGI Fridees, Chili's, Panurra Bread, Cracker Barrell, Showknee's.*Coffee - High dollar - Starbucks, Coffee - Low Dollar - Tha FrogTailgatin' iz good at tha Prezbeterian church..no alcohall allowed in tha parkin' lot.

do the have coffee at the frog? i just had the hops et barley!!!!!

do the have coffee at the frog? i just had the hops et barley!!!!!

coachspanky aftur all tha cab drivers in town haiv a little reefreeshmint, thay need sum of that black tarr coffee two gettum back out on tha rode....so YES.....tha Frog has coffee.....Eye still miss Lowell's Place!!!!! /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Diver if you come over brang tha vienny sawsiges, ROC Colas, and moonpies and eye'll supply tha rest as we'll worsh hit down with cold buttermilk with crumbled up skillet cornbread. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Now that's a tasty tail-gatin' meal!

Go Red Rebels!!! hopefully we'll have some of our skillz et db's back-anybody know anything about this situation? Spanky sez feed the Big Dogg (that's douglas). he needs more touches-it'll open everything else up!!!

Red Rebels: 34

Lions: 24

food for thought: how come most of the hats et shirts that are seen calls murvil the Rebels when in actuallity they are the Red Rebels? just something that gets on my nerves as an alum-Go RED Rebels!!!!!!!

........ummmm...the "Rebels" logo is RED? (in general)

STARS!....Did you have to mention Lowell's?!?...Now I wunts me uh BBQ and a brew.

QueenBee! Maryville Cheerleaders all finished training at: Paris Island, and all finished: Jump School, Counter Insurgency, Ranger School, 4 years in Combat and Miss Manners' "How to make Visitors Comfy" training. ...plus they all have that Cheerie "Ipana smile".

Reguards to the Board,

Mapp

Ok... I feel sorry for the true WB fans because somebody who is probably not even a WB gets on here and says something like that guy said and then everyone start bashing WB..... Listen, MEDOWSisGOD is not a true WB fan, probably just an immature college student who is trying to get something started.... HAHA he even spelled Meadows Wrong!!!!

SO.... Lets get back to the game folks...

LISTEN,COACH MEADOWS IS A GOOD COACH,BUT HE IS NOT A GOD.THERE IS ONLY ONE TRUE GOD AND THAT IS THE FATHER OF JESUS CHRIST,MY LORD AND SAVIOUR.JOHN 3 16.

Well, let's see if I can contribute anything to this discussion. I've been playing with the numbers, and the numbers are being wily in this one...

Offense:

Maryville has been scoring 33.42 points per game this season. The Red Rebels scored a total of 401 points this season.

Red Bank has been scoring 37.67 points per game this season. They scored a total of 452 points this season.

Maryville's average margin of victory has been 21 points per game.

Red Bank's average margin of victory has been 25 points per game.

Looks like the edge goes to Red Bank.

Defense:

Maryville has given up 145 points this season. That's an average of 12.08 points per game.

Red Bank has given up 149 points this season. That's an average of 12.42 points per game.

Maryville pitched only 1 shut out this season, while Red Brank dropped 2 goose eggs on their opponents.

It's about a wash, but slight edge goes to Maryville.

Comparison to last season:

This time last year, Maryville had scored 61 more points in the season raising their per game average 5 points to 38.5. On defense, they had given up 7 fewer points, dropping their per game average to 11.83.

This time last year, Red Bank had scored 6 fewer points in the season...dropping their per game average .6 points to 37.17. On defense, they had given up 89 fewer points, dropping their per game average by 7.42 to an amazing 5 points per game. This could just mean that the coach is taking his foot off the gas this year, but the numbers are what they are.

It looks as if Maryville is almost statistically identical to last year. However, Red Bank's defense seems to be down a couple of notches while their offense has remained about the same. As we all know, Maryville held stride last year in this game putting up their usual 38 and giving up the normal 14.

Common Opponents:

This is a little tricky. Both teams played Halls and Powell. Maryville blew out Powell but struggled with Halls. Red Bank blew out Halls but struggled with Powell.

This category lends itself to the belief that we have a very evenly-matched game on our hands.

Strength of Schedule:

Maryville's schedule rank is 28. Their opponents combined records was 67-65. The average schedule rank of those opponents is 16.

Red Bank's schedule rank is 59. Their opponents combined records was 48-69. The average schedule rank of those opponents is 30.

Advantage Maryville.

What does it all mean? You decide. I'll be back on here with my predicitions sometime before gametime.