Mt. Pleasant @ Jo Byrns

MOTO24

Well if that is the case I am not going to count on seeing you at the game. Its all good though, the family thing is the more important. Either way if Mckenzie wins next week, I plan on making it out there for the semis regardless of who it is.....

Well By-God You Better Come. I Done Bought the Hog. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10 Butchiefest Is Underway

Wether We Win Or Lose.

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Overthrown means the ball went further down the field then the receiver. Underthrown means the ball dropped about 8 yards behind the receiver as that pass did. Thought I'd define those two terms for you.

You didn't see the pass from the same angle I did. Looked to me like he just missed him wide and a little long. Receiver was toward the middle of the field headed toward the numbers and the ball fell near the numbers.

Absolutely, 63. With the size of the line you have and the team speed, the sky is the limit with a better system. It was truly dis-heartening to see an offensive plan that pathetic beat us. We didn't play well, but from here on out, teams will scheme better to stop this, you can bank on it. If you put somebody in the backfield who can throw the ball and have 12 as a threat to get outside or catch a ball over the middle the sky would be the limit. Ya'll are the most athletic team we have seen, but that scheme will not bring a gold ball back to MP.

Now 11 your going to start loosing some of my respect if you start agreeing with 63. It just ain't right!! lol

I thought about this one for a minute and just had to add some more. MP has won 52 games in 5 years. Seems like some people can't deal with success. I can't word exactly what I want to say on here but you guys are wrong. Give me a little while and I will get it.

You are right 63, I was wrong. I looked back and you did pick the Tigers with about 1000 stipulations. I will disagree and say that Cascade didnt play with more heart though. Both teams played with heart equally or they wouldnt be out there.

Wow, we have to run JB offense to be lights out! I think MP will do MP's way!!!!

And wow i think mpt will go home with a loss

I don't think I'll be content this week staying at the south endzone gate. I'll probably be pacing the field like I did in '05, and might have to get "a little closer to the action" like last year. I'm gonna bring a little more noise than usual Friday...gotta few things up my sleeve!

I'm tellin' ya'll Dungeon faithful, if you went to the game last year at The Jungle, then you know what kind of 12th man mTp has. You also know how well we travelled to mTp and made a little noise ourselves. I will guarantee ya'll mTp will bring one heck of a crowd, so we as the crowd have to bring our A game. If you thought whh was loud, you ain't seen nuthin' yet. So what's it gonna be, RED?!?!? Are the bleachers ready to make some noise?!?!?

with the success MP has had in recent years, I wouldn't want to second guess the coach...whatever he is doing is woking...good luck Friday night from a West Tenn Fan

I think they may be trying to make him second guess himself. It ain't going to happen. He knows what he is doing is best for the team. The team knows it also. And as long as they are on board it WILL work. It's like Coach Boone said in Remember the Titans '' It's just like Novacane" "Give it time." "It always works."

This seems to be a regular game. What were the previous scores of this game? I know they were pretty close. I don't know who to choose in this one. Someone help me out.

Two years ago in JB. JB 21 - MP 20, Last year in MP. MP 30 - JB 28. We are ahead in the series by 1 point. LOL

If JB is similar to what they were last year on defense I expect to see the best tackling team since the JCS game.

Two years ago in JB. JB 21 - MP 20, Last year in MP. MP 30 - JB 28. We are ahead in the series by 1 point. LOL

If JB is similar to what they were last year on defense I expect to see the best tackling team since the JCS game.

rest assured jbhs and fans can and will bring there a game and yes your right u will see some real good tackleing skillsand the rifle shall shall fire to any one of a half a dozen very talented recievers and yes we have a mr.football to atleast we think so and he is count them i think there is 42 of them hard not to think that i dont take alot of pride in our team huh. good luck to all and play hard and show pride in your team and your efforts .

Some have said that this D is not as good as last year's D, I don't know about all of that, but I'll say that this D has better tackling...not really worried about laying everyone out - just wrapping up.

Now 11 your going to start loosing some of my respect if you start agreeing with 63. It just ain't right!! lol

I thought about this one for a minute and just had to add some more. MP has won 52 games in 5 years. Seems like some people can't deal with success. I can't word exactly what I want to say on here but you guys are wrong. Give me a little while and I will get it.

Although I agree that a different system would better maximize more athletes on the mTp team, I am not saying that the system they have now is not a good 1 or that it has not had any success at all b/c it obviously has. I am just saying that a different system or a more versital 1 would be better suited to bring mTp a gold ball which I personally believe they have the talent to do. Having said that, they could very well win the gold ball w/ the system they have, I just dont think they will IMHO.....

I see/get your point and understand why you like the system they run now, I just want to you to see what I am saying even if you do not agree w/ it.....