Mt. Pleasant @ Jo Byrns

MOTO24

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mTp by 7, with the help of Marco's arm.

If they win and Marco was stopped or slowed down it will be b/c someone else stepped up and had a big night, not b/c of Marco's arm. This I am pretty sure of..... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

what day is going to be on butchie and who's doing the cooking /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Hey logger im planning on coming down friday night, are yall planning on having a tailgate party? if so what time............... /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

Now in week three there are 2 teams that are still in it that are OVER RATED........................................... /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

^ Why exactly are you laughing Cascade11? Now correct me if I'm wrong, but the last I checked Cascade wasn't even in it anymore. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

They may be out and we may be out to but we still got some one in thats in our region

/motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

^ Why exactly are you laughing Cascade11? Now correct me if I'm wrong, but the last I checked Cascade wasn't even in it anymore. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

I fail to see your point? Are you going to say only people associated with 8 teams still in the playoffs are allowed to post now? Don't make funny statements if you don't want anyone laughing at them. Surely you aren't serious if you think M.P. will beat J.B. by passing the ball.. You made the statement, I didn't. You think I'm the only one laughing at you?

mTp by 7, with the help of Marco's arm.

Not taking anything away from Marco Dailey, I've seen him SLING three passes down the field with no accuracy.(One being an INT)

So in my opinion I will say what arm? Anybody can SLING a ball, but a person with accuracy hitting recievers down the field would be someone with an arm.................................... /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Two things... 1.) Marco can throw the ball. Of course Cascade and McEwen didn't see it, because when your averaging 9 yards a carry why would you go with the high risk play? And he averaged 14 against McEwen, so there was defiantly no reason to pass the ball. I mean that in no insulting way, I'm just saying there is no point in passing until we absolutely have to, which my very well be Friday night.

2.) Cascade11, do you, or anyone else for that matter, know when the Cascade-Mt. Pleasant game will be on tv. I just thought you might know, and since you said you weren't looking at the Cascade-Mt. Pleasant thread anymore I had to ask on this board as well. Thanks!

Two things... 1.) Marco can throw the ball. Of course Cascade and McEwen didn't see it, because when your averaging 9 yards a carry why would you go with the high risk play? And he averaged 14 against McEwen, so there was defiantly no reason to pass the ball. I mean that in no insulting way, I'm just saying there is no point in passing until we absolutely have to, which my very well be Friday night.

2.) Cascade11, do you, or anyone else for that matter, know when the Cascade-Mt. Pleasant game will be on tv. I just thought you might know, and since you said you weren't looking at the Cascade-Mt. Pleasant thread anymore I had to ask on this board as well. Thanks!

So by your standards those three pass attempts were a figment of my imagination then. And if yall did not have to throw, then why did you throw three time and why didnt mtp players catch them. Oh wait I forgot one was caught but not by mtp.......