Mt. Pleasant @ Jo Byrns

MOTO24

You can't trust those announcers!! They will say anything!

Yep! They are "Homers". They will say anything to make the Tigers look good. That's why we like 'em so much.

Oh yea, I could definitely tell they were homers but I think they did a good job. I enjoyed it and I wish JB had a radio broadcast like MP. Has MP heard back on the appeal process for T. Holt?

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's why we rely on you so much. You allow the rest of us to be lazy. Breakdown those plays for us. How many plays did #78 make? Is that T. Holt?

It was actually #79 and I think it's Javaris Holt (not Tavaris like I thought). He plays defensive tackle on the right side (defense's right). The broadcasters were pretty upset that he got ejected and they said themselves that it would hurt them if he is indeed out. I didn't hear his name much during the game; all I heard was Gilbreath, Richardson, Brown, Stoops, JuJu, & Bays. The coach said they used #20 Ryan English as a spy on cascades QB. I guess #2 Kyle Bays has been the starter while #20 has been out with an injury but they put #20 in because he has a little more speed than #2.

I have a lot more important things to be thankfull for other than this ballgame, but as this forum pertains to football...I'm definately thankfull for one more Friday night of football, another JB-mTp 3rd round game, another chance to think of all the possibilities of what might happen if "we" -the team, fans, everyone involoved - get to go to the next round, getting to see guys I grew up with at least 10 nights of the year, one more week to talk it up on coachT, getting to yell 'till I can't talk and ring a cowbell 'till it cuts into my finger,and probably most importantly...

getting to watch guys I've always known (C.Head, A.Yates, and all the Adkins), guys I've gotten to know (K.Reeves, P.Holman, C.Morris, R.Hankins, and a few more), and especially my 2 cousins Josh and Matt, have the time of their lives, getting to play on a big stage, and contend for the title. Like the song says, talk about being "famous in a small town!" It's awesome to watch. I couldn't imagine how it feels. I'm thankful to be apart of it.

I have a lot more important things to be thankfull for other than this ballgame, but as this forum pertains to football...I'm definately thankfull for one more Friday night of football, another JB-mTp 3rd round game, another chance to think of all the possibilities of what might happen if "we" -the team, fans, everyone involoved - get to go to the next round, getting to see guys I grew up with at least 10 nights of the year, one more week to talk it up on coachT, getting to yell 'till I can't talk and ring a cowbell 'till it cuts into my finger,and probably most importantly...

getting to watch guys I've always known (C.Head, A.Yates, and all the Adkins), guys I've gotten to know (K.Reeves, P.Holman, C.Morris, R.Hankins, and a few more), and especially my 2 cousins Josh and Matt, have the time of their lives, getting to play on a big stage, and contend for the title. Like the song says, talk about being "famous in a small town!" It's awesome to watch. I couldn't imagine how it feels. I'm thankful to be apart of it.

I'm thankful for another year of thankgiving week practice(I know crazy but you won't advance without preparation). I'm thankful that the game is going to be at home Friday. I'm thankful to get to play a small part in making the Dungeon a fun place to come. I'm also thankful I found CoachT.(thanks CoachT) so I could talk to all fans even the ones from other schools.

It was actually #79 and I think it's Javaris Holt (not Tavaris like I thought). He plays defensive tackle on the right side (defense's right). The broadcasters were pretty upset that he got ejected and they said themselves that it would hurt them if he is indeed out. I didn't hear his name much during the game; all I heard was Gilbreath, Richardson, Brown, Stoops, JuJu, & Bays. The coach said they used #20 Ryan English as a spy on cascades QB. I guess #2 Kyle Bays has been the starter while #20 has been out with an injury but they put #20 in because he has a little more speed than #2.

Just remember I told you, "you can't trust the announcers".

Do you think that maybe JuJu is a nickname for Javaris? JuJu would be a kind of unusual real name don't you think?

Could someone please post driving directions? I tried the mapquest thing and those directions make as much sense as wearing flipflops to Friday's game. Thanks in advance and we'll see you all on Friday!!

Never ever rely on MapQuest to get to Jo Byrns it gives the craziest directions. They will get you there but in a weird way. It depends do you want to come straight to the game or get something to eat close by ie springfield?

Shep if he gets online gives the best directions

#79, Javaris Holt is correct. #2 was suppose to be the starting LB at the first of the season but was out for the first few games after ankle surgery. #20 filled while #2 was hut and played some great ball, he led the team in tackles in week one aganist Lewis County. #20 broke his ankle in week 4 or 5 just about the same time #2 came back. Now the old #2 is wearing #55 & the old #20 is wearing #2. I am sure that will confuse a few folks on here. Last week was the new #2 first week back from ankle surgery & played a great game.