Mt. Pleasant @ Jo Byrns

MOTO24

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hay, Logger hope to see you at the game tonight. You want put me out of the game if I try and sit on the home teams side will you. /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

I should be getting there around 5:45 to 6:00.......................................

Lets go get them region 5........................... /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

No way that will happen,,,we want all the support we can get ,,,so come on buddy and bring all you can find to the game tonight ...Gonna be really cold tonight ... and JBHS is very /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

One last thing to say:

Go Tigers!!!

I will say onething that this week there will be one winner in these two regions........................

SO........GO..............GET.................THEM.............JO BYRNS...................... /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

One last thing to say:

Go Tigers!!!

Hey theyoungtiger,,,,You and all the MPT fan's & team have a safe trip up to the Dungeon tonight,,,, Getting close to the showdown best 2 out of 3 already getting goose bump's thinking about this game sure hope i get to meet some of the guy's i have met before and some new folk's also

Go Devil's /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

No way that will happen,,,we want all the support we can get ,,,so come on buddy and bring all you can find to the game tonight ...Gonna be really cold tonight ... and JBHS is very /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Any tailgating going on tonight......................... /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

Any tailgating going on tonight......................... /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

not sure Jbhs will even allow that on the school ground's but the consseion's will be going early

tailgating will be going on the thing is you cant cook there cause the programe does porkchopchicken burgers hot dogs pizza nachos and little bit of other stuff to all good grub for a real deserving program so come hungry and leave all ur money here we need it lol hope to see ya at the game

tailgating will be going on the thing is you cant cook there cause the programe does porkchopchicken burgers hot dogs pizza nachos and little bit of other stuff to all good grub for a real deserving program so come hungry and leave all ur money here we need it lol hope to see ya at the game

guess I will have to eat some before I leave. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

When stuff happens like it did you get carried away. Unless you were there, you have no idea. I wittnessed this first hand. It was unprovoked, unnecesary & just plain dumb. The ref was standing there when the "thug" started the altercation & done nothing until our player defended himself. If all of you new what happened before the game you would know the emotions were running high, you don't come into a man's house and insult them. So if the shoe fits, wear it. If you act like a "thug" you might get called a "thug". Thug is not as bad as some other names as our players gets called by other players and coaches. GET OVER IT. I'm proud of Duane & Trevor, I think they do a great job keeping thier emotions in check, considering what goes on. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I still don't think an announcer should be calling a kid a "thug". He, nor you, knows what all was going on during that game. Once you make the decision to get on the airways and call a game, you must always be aware of how your comments will be perceived. As Duane said in one of his posts, your not just talking to the MP community, you are being carried all over the world via the internet. Labeling a kid with that title, without knowing the kid is wrong no matter how you try to justify it!

I still don't think an announcer should be calling a kid a "thug". He, nor you, knows what all was going on during that game. Once you make the decision to get on the airways and call a game, you must always be aware of how your comments will be perceived. As Duane said in one of his posts, your not just talking to the MP community, you are being carried all over the world via the internet. Labeling a kid with that title, without knowing the kid is wrong no matter how you try to justify it!

i agree 100% with you on that. But you know what thay say (Take's one to know one)

From sb38:

In case I can't get on Coach T after today I want to issue a challenge to the rest of the Red Devils Nation. Come out in force Friday night. Our players need your support. They deserve to have thousands of fans there screaming their lungs out for them. People if you can get on your feet, sitting on the bleachers will make it seem colder Friday. I challenge fans to make the Dungeon the biggest most intimidating place in Tennesse Friday night. MTP has a nice set up in the Jungle lets give them a show Devils' style. Robertson Countians and Region 5 fans come and support the Devils. We are the only team left in our area and region we would love your support. Let's make that spirit line end zone to end zone. Imagine how awesome the players would feel if they had to run the length of the field to make their entrance. Last to the players lets end this season with a win

First directly to the field.

Get on 24 west

Get off on exit 19 Maxey RD. Turn right off the ramp.

Stay on this road until it ends. (There is a four way stop that is kinda of odd you need to angle slightly to the left. Just stay off of Stroudsville road you will be fine). Turn Left. There is a sign be sure to go Left to Adams not right to Cedar Hill.

Stay on this road until you come to a stop sign. Turn Right.

Stay on this road until it ends. Turn right. You are now on highway 41. The school is a few miles down the road on the left.

Second through Springfield.

Get on 24 west

Get off on exit 35 Joelton. Turn right at the end of the ramp.

This road is HWY 431 stay on it until you get to Springfield. This road ends in springfield at a major stop light you need to turn left. This is 41/431.

travel this road until you get to the junction where 41 north branches of of 431. It is a left turn at a stop light after it appears you have left town.

Stay on 41 until you get to the school it on the right this way. Its 10-15 miles.

Now as far as eating you will pass just about every eating place in springfield on this route. We have on 431 O'charley's Taco Bell Subway Applebee's Pizza Hut Sonic and the Catfish House and probably some I'm forgetting. On 41/431 there is Wendy's McDonald's Wendy's and a really good Greek/Italian Resturant Torino's.

Wanted to bump both of these from sb38 8 HOURS TO KICKOFF

Gee, I'm Sorry if you were offended. We were also, at the way these kids acted before the game started. This is football. I'm not saying that it was right to call a kid a "thug" but it happened. You are judge by the way you present yourself. If we threw the first blow, we would have been called the same thing along with other names that they have been called all year long. This is nonsense to be complaining about what happened a week ago. Get over it, we have a state championship to win.

GO TIGERS