Mt. Pleasant @ Jo Byrns

MOTO24

It's a tough one to swallow but somebody had to lose. Congrats to MP. I hate it for my Devils but what can I say; we didn't make enough plays to win tonight. I could look to several reasons why we didn't win but it wouldn't do any good. We did some good things tonight; just not enough. MP is a good team and their defense won the game for them in my opinion. I'd like to thank all the players and coaches for another great season to be a JB fan. Good luck the rest of the year in those other sports (I think there are other sports /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ).

I'd Like To Say It Saddens Me On Ya'lls Loss. I Have Got to Meet Alot Of Great People From JoByrns This Season. And I'm Proud To Call Them My Friends. Congratulations On A Great Season. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think Marco had around 42 carries for 263 yds and 1 td. But Im not for sure! But the player of the game tonight for all you people who say mp is just marco was juju corlew. Marco kept our long drives going but juju played a heck of a game tonight. And thats what we need when we get up in the upper echelon of the playoffs. Somebody to step up besides Marco. Juju put a hit on a kid tonight as hard as Ive seen, made him fumble, then picked up and went about 60 yds to the house. which I thought was the play of the game! It was just a great HS football game and I enjoyed it. Jo Byrns is a class act. no foolin around by either team just some gool ol football! Good Luck to the tigers, from what ive read already mckenzie is already talking trash. But let em talk and lets just show our skill on the field. GO TIGERS!!!

i think Marco had around 42 carries for 263 yds and 1 td. But Im not for sure! But the player of the game tonight for all you people who say mp is just marco was juju corlew. Marco kept our long drives going but juju played a heck of a game tonight. And thats what we need when we get up in the upper echelon of the playoffs. Somebody to step up besides Marco. Juju put a hit on a kid tonight as hard as Ive seen, made him fumble, then picked up and went about 60 yds to the house which I thought was the play of the game!. It was just a great HS football game and I enjoyed it. Jo Byrns is a class act. no foolin around by either team just some gool ol football! Good Luck to the tigers, from what ive read already mckenzie is already talking trash. But let em talk and lets just show our skill on the field. GO TIGERS!!!

That was the play of the game which is unfortunate b/c 1 kid was way off-sides which obviously was not called. I dont mind the refs missing penalties but a game changer like that agravates me. I am not saying JBS would have won the game had it been called but the game would have been much better than it was.....

i think Marco had around 42 carries for 263 yds and 1 td. But Im not for sure! But the player of the game tonight for all you people who say mp is just marco was juju corlew. Marco kept our long drives going but juju played a heck of a game tonight. And thats what we need when we get up in the upper echelon of the playoffs. Somebody to step up besides Marco. Juju put a hit on a kid tonight as hard as Ive seen, made him fumble, then picked up and went about 60 yds to the house. which I thought was the play of the game! It was just a great HS football game and I enjoyed it. Jo Byrns is a class act. no foolin around by either team just some gool ol football! Good Luck to the tigers, from what ive read already mckenzie is already talking trash. But let em talk and lets just show our skill on the field. GO TIGERS!!!

Ju-Ju has really stepped it up for the play offs! I like it. Your right on, we needed him to do so and he's definitely answered the call.

How is #10 from JB's. I know I seen him laying on the field not moving until the coaches got to him after the TD run from Ju-Ju, then walked off with his helmet in hand? Is he alright? I'm really honest with this question, because that kid took a tremendous lick.

Mt. Pleasant won't have any answer for the Jo Byrns offense. Jo Byrns wins by at least 14.

Right on dude! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

yep and #1 is gonna burn you badddddddd

#1 Orlando Taylor 4-6 and for 0 points!

If that's what you call burning us, then you can set us on fire the next time, it might work better. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I've seen them both now, and Colton Morris would and can run circles around #1. Don't even compare. IMHO.

Someone take the bottle away from logger next time and don't let him drink and type. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

First off congrats on MP, they did what they had to do to win and that was to take advantage of turnovers. I believe JB had 3 and MP scored in some way off all 3 of them and then JB just couldnt get one from MP and take advantage of it. They also pressured Spann and he got in his groove throwing a couple TD but also he wasnt just chilling in the pocket. (How tall is the D-Lineman from MP, I think he was 6'4 atleast)

Jo Byrns yall had another great season and congrats to yall! Hold yalls heads high, especially yall seniors 3 time Region Champs and these days will be remembered forever!!! Rest of yall Red Devils, rest up and get ready for next year and be ready to get that 4 peat Region title but better yet, try to get that gold ball! Cant wait til next season, CONGRATS JO BYRNS RED DEVILS ON THE AMAZING SEASON!!!! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

#1 Orlando Taylor 4-6 and for 0 points!

I've seen them both now, and Colton Morris would and can run circles around #1. Don't even compare. IMHO.

Orlando is faster in stride no matter what anyone says, he didnt get the ball much tonight, I agree Morris had a way better game against yall last season but Morris would never run circles around Taylor, and anyone from JB would agree!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Also, when Daily broke free on one play and he was a moving down the sideline, who was the guy that caught up with him, yea I think his name was Orlando Taylor, Marco is one fast man so you cant tell me Morris is much faster than Taylor. I give props to both backs from JB, they were both good in there own ways