Pickett VS LA

Daisy

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, let me say congrats to LA, you all played a heck of a ball game, earned every bit of it. I think the game should have been closer, but those stupid refs killed the game. Case is the worst ref in the upper-cumberland area by far....he hates PC and he is always some how refin big games that PC is in (Jackson Co., Clay Co. and LA), I wish Bibb would put the ex on him and the other guy that is always with him, I heard another fan say they would pay the fee for it. The third ref in the game was actually pretty fair. I think I counted on one play 4 or 5 calls that were Case's or this other refs that they missed. I don't know if I've ever seen a game with so many charge calls.....over ten I'm gonna guess....and I'm not talking about just PC, it was on both sides. Just too many foul calls in the game, on both sides...PC had three foul out....LA had a couple of guys with four fouls and might have had one foul out, I'm not sure. I wish these refs would just let the teams play. I get hyped up for an outstanding game, to see the refs screw it up with all these touch fouls. I will say this, Case got one call right all night and that was the T on James Gibson.....You can't show an offical up like that, no matter how bad he missed the hold on James. Anyway, can't wait to see part two in Jan. when we've got a healthy John Sells and more importantly TC.

I hope you are NOT SERIOUS about that crew being the best in the Upper Cumberland???? If that is the best in the Upper Cumberland, "teams" are in trouble!!!!

That game had the two best players in the Upper cumb with Jacob Wright and Chase Dunn, but it was a free throw contest. Their were over 15 charges called last night????? Two of the worse back to back charges with Ramsey getting one and then a kid trips and falls and Wright steps over him and they call a charge on Wright, nice call Heady!!!

Case tried to show Bibb up last night and yell at him? Very UNprofessional! He has a chip on his shoulder the size of Texas!!!

The Gibson kid deserved the technical, I dont think a player should say anything to an official....but a coach that is a different story. I have been to 4 high school games this year.....4 in the upper Cumberland and one in Middle Tn. The one in Middle Tn not one technical. The 3 in the Upper Cumberland, I have seen a coach ejected, 4 technicals on players, and two more on the other coaches. That is a total of 8 technicals in 3 games in the Upper Cumberland....WOW!!!!

Watching 85% of the officials in the upper cumberland make me wanna PUKE! What does the TSSAA do...pay them more.....$240 a night to get some John Doe's, that went to the meetings and bought them a shirt is ridiculous!!!

We need to go back to 2 officials a game....The area is spread to thin. On any given night(especially in single and double A)you get one pretty good official, one avg, and one guy that is new.

I hope you are NOT SERIOUS about that crew being the best in the Upper Cumberland???? If that is the best in the Upper Cumberland, "teams" are in trouble!!!!

That game had the two best players in the Upper cumb with Jacob Wright and Chase Dunn, but it was a free throw contest. Their were over 15 charges called last night????? Two of the worse back to back charges with Ramsey getting one and then a kid trips and falls and Wright steps over him and they call a charge on Wright, nice call Heady!!!

Case tried to show Bibb up last night and yell at him? Very UNprofessional! He has a chip on his shoulder the size of Texas!!!

The Gibson kid deserved the technical, I dont think a player should say anything to an official....but a coach that is a different story. I have been to 4 high school games this year.....4 in the upper Cumberland and one in Middle Tn. The one in Middle Tn not one technical. The 3 in the Upper Cumberland, I have seen a coach ejected, 4 technicals on players, and two more on the other coaches. That is a total of 8 technicals in 3 games in the Upper Cumberland....WOW!!!!

Watching 85% of the officials in the upper cumberland make me wanna PUKE! What does the TSSAA do...pay them more.....$240 a night to get some John Doe's, that went to the meetings and bought them a shirt is ridiculous!!!

We need to go back to 2 officials a game....The area is spread to thin. On any given night(especially in single and double A)you get one pretty good official, one avg, and one guy that is new.

Well said longballer, I think 60 fouls and 15 charges is a bit obsurd. These maybe the best two boys teams in the uppercumberland, with definately the best two players, and the refs screwed us from watching an awesome game by turning it into a free throw shooting contest. I think Case should be fined or something for how unprofessional he was with Coach Bibb last night.....hollering at him as Bibb instead of Coach. Case has got it out for Bibb, and neither of them likes the other. It amazes me how good the officals are from other districts and region....thats why PC does so much better in post season, neutral crews who aren't gunning for them. Now I'm not saying they were gunning against PC last night, cause from were I was setting they were gunning to foul both teams out and go home early. Heady and Case are some of the worst two refs I've ever seen, and thats not just basketball, I've watched them umpire baseball games, they stink at that too. The only way that crew good have been any worse last night is if Carr or Goose was the third member. I'd like to have seen Bibb's face when he found out Case was a ref last night. I'd put the X on him, its not unheard of a PC. Barry Smith put the X on Gary Maxwell back when he was reffing highschool games. Any LA won, cause they deserved it and earned it......but the officals could have done a better job.