LA at PC

7asuperfan

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love basketball, I love to watch LA play. I will be at the game and I predict LA by 12. I would be shocked if they do not win. Also, I will predict York will beat Picket County. I watched them play Monterey and they have a fast team.

I think I will have to agree on this one! LA should pull through without problem. Also, York should have no problem with PC. You just never really know with any of these teams, though.

The two games I have watched they have been running and gunning, pressing.....That is classic Brent Smith, he's coaching exactly like he did when he was coaching boys. Wright can't carry them, thats for sure.....she didn't even score against White Co. She shoots way too much, doesn't play much defense, which is hard to understand because all her brothers were great defenders. I think this maybe the deapest team in the district. I think this game is closer than the critics think. Last year PC almost beat LA at byrdstown and that team went to the state semi-finals. Should be a good one.

Wright wasn't even a starter against LA, I was surprised at that, I thought they look good they can take A, if Garrett gets healthy, a very fun fast team to watch.