station camp vs jacskon county

tnborn

well, we will matchup against station camp tues. night. anyone know anything about station camp? I sure hope our girls are on all cyclinders tues night. If laken can become more comfortable, she might have a huge night. I would love to see this as lakens coming out party. Vic played great last frid. I expect her to take up the slack in the posts if laken gets into foul trouble. Amy rebounding was impressive. I just hope we don't have trouble hitting. Well, this is an interesting team to watch.

Station Camp was solid last year, losing in the regional tournament. They were small and perimeter oriented. They lost several good players to graduation, but return several good players. They are well coached and defend well. The key for them will be developing a post game. I would predict Jackson County by 18+.

Take 109 to the Long Hollow Pike Exit. At the bottom of the exit turn Left onto Long Hollow Pike. You'll pass the Golf Course and continue straight exiting on Big Station Camp. Right after the exit. Turn left after the middle school (Knox Doss Middle) and the school is on the left. Parking is in the back.

Take 109 to the Long Hollow Pike Exit. At the bottom of the exit turn Left onto Long Hollow Pike. You'll pass the Golf Course and continue straight exiting on Big Station Camp. Right after the exit. Turn left after the middle school (Knox Doss Middle) and the school is on the left. Parking is in the back.

Thank you very much. Any idea what drive time is from JC? Any speed traps to be warned about? /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I had to miss the game and it about killed me. I looked at the stats from the Tennessean, but it didn't tell how the game went. I saw Laken scored 19, she must be getting used to playing with the girls now and feeling more comfortable! That's a great thing for JC. Also saw that Maxwell had 20, another great game for her. How did they look? Did JC look pretty solid all around? Any details of the game will be great!