5 Rivers Conference All Conference Players

justafan12345

Coach Rider at Volunteer is a class act boys! Comes from good football stock, has breathed life and fire back into the falcons and is on the move with his team. Fan support is great, enthusiasm is back up and most importantly, the kids have confidence in themselves. I for one think it's about time that the falcons thought positive about themselves. My vote goes for this turn-around-Rider!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just let your coach know who you want. There is no election or selection, your high school coach is given the number of players he has on each team set by the place he finished in the conf. and he puts players on there. Coaches do vote on each other for coach of the year.

All Conference ??????????

Thanks for the info.

My candidates for 1st team from east are:

LB #36 demarcus Knight

DT #55 Pat Johnson

CB #8 Jeremy Jones

FB #26 johnny Hodge

I agree with this post 100% but i would like to mention the other LB also but i cant remember his number

oh yeah...hey father of74...it was your boy who missed the block on that 4th and short play.I know it was to his side and when he got to the sideline i saw coach Porter and Rider jump his fence and then a few of his lineman brothers got in his face,but its over with and you are right he will grow from that...but one play doesnt make or brake a game,so tell him to keep his head up

I agree with this post 100% but i would like to mention the other LB also but i cant remember his number

oh yeah...hey father of74...it was your boy who missed the block on that 4th and short play.I know it was to his side and when he got to the sideline i saw coach Porter and Rider jump his fence and then a few of his lineman brothers got in his face,but its over with and you are right he will grow from that...but one play doesnt make or brake a game,so tell him to keep his head up

Will do. Thanks and have good holiday season!

#6 Nick Taylor

I missed that one. He had a great game against the falcons this year.

i think it will be

#64 volunteer MLB

#7 greenville RB

MLB from east...i cant remember his #

those are the only players i think will make it

Mabey...but dought it

#7 volunteer as a CB

RB from west,cant remember his #

#7 boone RB

#74 greenville OL

#54 volunteer OL

#44 greenville MLB

#55 east.He is the only defensive linman i can think of

#32 volunteer,he had over 1000 yards but i cant see him going

i think it will be

#64 volunteer MLB

#7 greenville RB

MLB from east...i cant remember his #

those are the only players i think will make it

Mabey...but dought it

#7 volunteer as a CB

RB from west,cant remember his #

#7 boone RB

#74 greenville OL

#54 volunteer OL

#44 greenville MLB

#55 east.He is the only defensive linman i can think of

#32 volunteer,he had over 1000 yards but i cant see him going

I agree that the boys on the top should go,and i agree that all those on the bottom should be brought up in the meeting but theres only 3 players from greenville and they won the conference and one player from west and they finished 2nd,but your right all those players deserve some recignition but your leaving some players out that deserve some also.

hey mother, father, Grandmother of whomever... I have never once got on this forum and singled out any kid because they are just that "kids". Nor will I now but I thought I would just let you know that I dont think very highly of anyone doing it on here. There was many an oppurtunity for people to get on here and single kids out for the many mistakes and the only one I have seen do it thus far has been you.