Blackman beats Region champ Tullahoma

tnko

tnko...thanks ...maybe it was just me /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

well see if the fly man can admit wrong... "i just could not sit by and let you accuse me of being wrong when i was right" (WORDS OF THE DRAGON FLY)... /wacko.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" /> /wacko.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" /> /wacko.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

by the way...we found out yesterday the boy has a bad gall bladder...most likely surgery coming very soon...feels like a blow to the gut...pray for wisdom as we meet with surgeon next week

Jeff, I really hope this all works out for Josh and that it doesn't ruin his season. Hopefully all this can wait until the season ends and his situation isn't critical and surgery imminent.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Tullahoma / Blackman match sounded excitiing and I am sorry I missed the fireworks. I will say that getting the boys from Football into hydration is a coach issue that the new coach must become aware of the rules and how the system works. I am aware that he is from another state and may not known how the system works yet, but the truth is now Tullahoma is sitting behind the 8-ball with a region loss to Blackman. Hopefully the boys will get their weight in order and have a better season. There are many kids on that team that I want to see be successful this season and I know that time will prevail and Lester will have them ready by February. Binns you stay on the road and out of the velvet my brother, hopefully I will get to see you guys at Ooltewah next weekend and I am all in Lester.

Coach Miller

Science Hill Wrestling

As a Tullahoma fan, I really enjoyed the match with Blackman, even though the Wildcats lost. I was very impressed with the Blackman team. It was a great atmosphere for high school wrestling. I hope there is a rematch later on with both teams at full strength. Is the Region tourney at Siegel this season?

Yes! The tourney will be held at Siegel this year! GOODTIMES!

i think baylor was SCARED /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

just kidding...i am really not sure...all i know is blackman middle was 29-0 and won every tournament including a dual middle school state championship tournament in east TN somewhere...no one came with in 25 or 30 points of them in this tournament...i do know that bradley wad there and blackman middle beat them something like 50 something to 17

now there is a good chance that baylor was better...i would not argue that...but no one else was in TN...so what would happen if baylor had wrestled blackman last year? i don't know

I think we are getting WAAAAAAY ahead of ourselves.... /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

The Tullahoma / Blackman match sounded excitiing and I am sorry I missed the fireworks. I will say that getting the boys from Football into hydration is a coach issue that the new coach must become aware of the rules and how the system works. I am aware that he is from another state and may not known how the system works yet, but the truth is now Tullahoma is sitting behind the 8-ball with a region loss to Blackman. Hopefully the boys will get their weight in order and have a better season. There are many kids on that team that I want to see be successful this season and I know that time will prevail and Lester will have them ready by February. Binns you stay on the road and out of the velvet my brother, hopefully I will get to see you guys at Ooltewah next weekend and I am all in Lester.

Coach Miller

Science Hill Wrestling

I'm with you Jimmy! Best of luck in East TN! We'll see you around the mats!

To everyone else... We won ONE MATCH guys. Also, we beat a Tullahoma team that wasn't at full strength. It was great, but if I know this Tullahoma team, they are going to come 5 times harder at us at Region duals! This thing isn't over by a long shot.... I'm sure that come January, we all will be ready, and its going to be exciting to watch! GO REGION 5!!!!

That's funny about blackman middle wrestling the bradley middle at pigeon forge tourny last year. Lake Forest(Bradley) was there and did get beat, but it wasn't blackman, it was a select sharpshooter team. I wasn't aware that blackman middle fielded a wrestling team yet.

Lake Forest chalked up a win over an adjusted baylor line-up last season when alot of their regular guys were out sick. We saw both teams and while they were both very talented, I would have had to give the edge to baylor. Hawever, it is a stupid point, because it all happened last season.

There are a bunch of guys out there that were extremely talented in middle school but never made the jump to the high school level. Everyone needs to keep working hard and improving and we will talk about last season in March! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

I must admit I was wrong. For some reason I didn't understand that your son had not certified before losing all that weight. I hope his surgery goes well and he can return healthy. Good luck this year. I guess the turkey I ate fogged my eyes.

been there before my friend...

blessings to you and the wildcats...

come up and introduce yourself and we'll have a good laugh

That's funny about blackman middle wrestling the bradley middle at pigeon forge tourny last year. Lake Forest(Bradley) was there and did get beat, but it wasn't blackman, it was a select sharpshooter team. I wasn't aware that blackman middle fielded a wrestling team yet.

Lake Forest chalked up a win over an adjusted baylor line-up last season when alot of their regular guys were out sick. We saw both teams and while they were both very talented, I would have had to give the edge to baylor. Hawever, it is a stupid point, because it all happened last season.

There are a bunch of guys out there that were extremely talented in middle school but never made the jump to the high school level. Everyone needs to keep working hard and improving and we will talk about last season in March! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

be careful what you believe bear mom...your info is dead wrong...

it was the sharpshooters in name only because the program wants freedom to travel to tournaments etc...and does not want to be under the middle school athletic authority...

the sharpshooters wrestling building is at blackman middle school

only one starter did not attend blackman middle school on the team that beat lake forest...but did wrestle for the sharpshooters... (99% of the guys on the 6-8th grade team go to blackman middle)

20 guys off that team went over to blackman high school to wrestle

they guy asked the question...i just answnered it...it is the only reason i even said something

...i could have said that the sharpshooter team (which all of them but one goes to blackman high school this year) beat bradley...but in reality it is the same...blackman middle = sharpshooter (last year)...

no select team...the guys on the team that wrestled at pigeon fordge last year are starting at blackman high this year...

that sharpshooter team was a group of guys who live in blackman and go to blackman and always have...so many of us just called them the blackman middle school team

been there before my friend...

blessings to you and the wildcats...

come up and introduce yourself and we'll have a good laugh

Good Luck to your boy and the upcoming surgery. I've had it myself, not too bad, fairly quick recovery. He'll feel 100% better.

As for you Matcat, glad to see you've still got your eye on us. Wouldn't be surprise if the boys still don't "break it down" GO JIMMY CATS!!!!.