ANY THOUGHTS ON COOKEVILLE@JACKSON COUNTY FRIDAY

BBALLDAD12

Yes, Cookeville is a AAA school, which means there are more sports for the students to choose from there. The athletic ability is spread out among the other sports. Basketball is not every girls life at Cookeville. Like I said, Jackson Co. has a very good team. But when Cookeville gets it all together, they will be just fine. You don't beat Shelbyville by 13 with Helton in foul trouble and not have a pretty good team!!!!

That's absolutely true. That's the reason I'm surprised they lost to JC by that margin. I'm sure the next one will be closer.

I disagree with the other sports to choose from. A AAA school has a huge advantage over a A school. There's no comparison in most years.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor Jackson County with only 500 students and they are playing in a classification that everybody else has between 100-200 students. Tell me why they cant win a Gold Ball? It puzzles me how teams like Gleason can hold powerful Jackson County to 2 field goals in a game. Unbelievable.

Single A goes up over 500 students on down.

Gleason was very tough last year. This is a new year. I am sure there are several teams that will compete

with both this year.

Single A goes up over 500 students on down.

Gleason was very tough last year. This is a new year. I am sure there are several teams that will compete

with both this year.

patsummitt12 is a perinnial JCHS girls bb basher,(they have had their little feelings hurt in the past) it is of no concern to her/him that Gleason had the best girls bb team in state in 06.

Poor Jackson County with only 500 students and they are playing in a classification that everybody else has between 100-200 students. Tell me why they cant win a Gold Ball? It puzzles me how teams like Gleason can hold powerful Jackson County to 2 field goals in a game. Unbelievable.

I know you Jackson County fans think Jackson County can have all 3 Miss Basketball nominees but it aint going to happen.

The total number of students in JC's whole district is 1706. That includes Clarkrange...Clay County...Jackson County...

Monterey...Pickett County...and Red Boiling Springs. All six schools have over 300 less than Cookeville.

I know you Jackson County fans think Jackson County can have all 3 Miss Basketball nominees but it aint going to happen.

gleason wins 1 game against a 7a team in 25 years and patsummit 12 think they are world champs and all JC'S gold balls were in 2a in state 8 out of 9 years won 5 state titles and 3 runnerups . UNBELIEVABLE;

The total number of students in JC's whole district is 1706. That includes Clarkrange...Clay County...Jackson County...

Monterey...Pickett County...and Red Boiling Springs. All six schools have over 300 less than Cookeville.

Why are you so OBSESSED with this? Who really cares, the game is over and Cookeville is not really concerned with JCHS. They have bigger fish to fry in District 7AAA. It was a great win for JCHS, if that gives them confidence for their District....so be it. Go JCHS.

Why are you so OBSESSED with this? Who really cares, the game is over and Cookeville is not really concerned with JCHS. They have bigger fish to fry in District 7AAA. It was a great win for JCHS, if that gives them confidence for their District....so be it. Go JCHS.

I am not obsessed. I really could care less about either. I just responded to the bigger school comment. It's a good thing they have bigger fish to fry. I think that's the point. If Cookeville can't beat a one A school...how do they expect to fry those bigger fish? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />