Div. II Preview

mfalc04

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To clarify further, St. George's is in DII-A while Briarcrest is in DII-AA.

The Gryphons have the opportunity to completely run roughshod over DII-A. I'm guessing Harding with Marlon Brown will give them some competition...not sure another West TN school in DII-A will be even close but I'm no expert on basketball.

Why did St. George's choose not to play up? They slaughtered averyone in their division in football, and it will be even worse in basketball!!

Ryan is usually pretty decent...MBA lost alot of their team from last year and BGA lost their post but they still have Parker at point who is pretty good. JPII wasn't very good last year and I dont know anything about them this year

actually MBA really didnt lose anybody of importance, they return 3 starters and Preston Bailey down low should be tough

actually MBA really didnt lose anybody of importance, they return 3 starters and Preston Bailey down low should be tough

how could mba return three starters if they lost david smith, adam baker, and harlan dodson? Plus they lost some other seniors so now it seems as if their whole team is a bunch of football players who are just now getting into the mix. I dont see them being too successful this year.

how could mba return three starters if they lost david smith, adam baker, and harlan dodson? Plus they lost some other seniors so now it seems as if their whole team is a bunch of football players who are just now getting into the mix. I dont see them being too successful this year.

they'll beat ensworth this year

Good One.

Preston is just a big body...great football player...not a great basketball player....

MBA is missing Preston Bailey for what may be a while with knee problems but they have so much young talent with Holden Mobely, Tyler Paslick, and Luke Colbert, good junior play in Joseph Sloan and Spencer Wise and great senior leadership with William Davis, Nathan Wade, Austin Bennett and others that could make MBA a team that could compete in Division II AA and possible make a run at a state championship. They have proved they can beat good teams such as Culleoka missing who may be their best scorer in Davis. It is a very deep MBA with a lot of promise.