Manassas -VS- Nashville Christian Advancement

Legend

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I saw where they beat Liberty and Liberty is VERY tough!!!! Liberty beat some very good teams out of Memphis in a playday a couple of weeks ago in Hamilton, Craigmont, and Briarcrest without star Leslie McDonald!!! I heard of this Nashville Christian school before the season started...are they a new this year???

IF they defeat WhiteHouse they can be

That post,in the context in which it was posted,has to be included in the Hall of Fame of,I'm going to be nice here,Not-So-Smart posts..... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

What was d score?

chipper....This is probably the Nashville Christian that will be in The Battle of the State tournament that Union City is in at Lipscomb....

There is no question they are a very talented team because it is a "prep" school and they have recruited all these kids to their school from different cities and states. Not that it is good or bad but its a different comparison. Its basically like throwing an AAU team together to play high school teams. From a talent perspective, they should absolutely beat just about anybody in the TSSAA they play against. That being said, they have unlimited freedom rules wise unlike TSSAA teams as to recruiting, when they can practice, eligibility of players, etc. Their best player perhaps is James Harris and he I think is from St Louis before coming to NCA this year. They also have a kid from New York area and everyone knows about Martino Brock moving in from Memphis. Robert Elam was originally from South Carolina I believe. So as you can see this is a different animal all together than a traditional TSSAA team.

I wouldnt go so far to say they are the best team in the state quite yet, but they are certainly up in the top 5. Again, its more of a question as to whether you even consider them in the conversation of best team in the state due to what the school is.

There is no question they are a very talented team because it is a "prep" school and they have recruited all these kids to their school from different cities and states. Not that it is good or bad but its a different comparison. Its basically like throwing an AAU team together to play high school teams. From a talent perspective, they should absolutely beat just about anybody in the TSSAA they play against. That being said, they have unlimited freedom rules wise unlike TSSAA teams as to recruiting, when they can practice, eligibility of players, etc. Their best player perhaps is James Harris and he I think is from St Louis before coming to NCA this year. They also have a kid from New York area and everyone knows about Martino Brock moving in from Memphis. Robert Elam was originally from South Carolina I believe. So as you can see this is a different animal all together than a traditional TSSAA team.

I wouldnt go so far to say they are the best team in the state quite yet, but they are certainly up in the top 5. Again, its more of a question as to whether you even consider them in the conversation of best team in the state due to what the school is.

This team consists of players that are 19 and maybe 20 years old (with the exception of a couple of young players). It is unfair to compare grown men with a bunch of highschool boys. This team is good, but not the best team in the state.

This team consists of players that are 19 and maybe 20 years old (with the exception of a couple of young players). It is unfair to compare grown men with a bunch of highschool boys. This team is good, but not the best team in the state.

Sounds like sour grapes only one kid is 19 and he does not start. Pretty sure most high school teams have one or two players that are 19 or turning 19. The rest are 18,17 and 16. The team has 6 seniors 1 Junior and 3 sophmores. James Harris is from Detroit not St Louis.

Sounds like sour grapes only one kid is 19 and he does not start. Pretty sure most high school teams have one or two players that are 19 or turning 19. The rest are 18,17 and 16. The team has 6 seniors 1 Junior and 3 sophmores. James Harris is from Detroit not St Louis.

Obviouls, you don't know what you're talking about because Cody Hatcher is 19 and Martino Brock is 19. Cody might be 20 now. Martino left Ridgeway because he was too old. By the way, both of those players are starters.

you are right but on any given night in Memphis a team like Manassas, Mitchell, Ridgeway, REgypt, and BCS could beat this team. They are very beatable now when they play the real big boys (PREP SCHOOLS) they will get killed.