Bearden vs Smyrna

Lost Old Dad

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Luck To both Smyrna and Bearden, Based on what I have heard this year Bearden will squeak by, but

I hope Smyrna wins, just b/c Millington's old coach is the offenesive coordinator for Smyrna, and it would be nice to beat him and let him regret leaving. Reguardless the Millington fans are anxious to see who we will be playing in the State Championship!

Good Luck To both Smyrna and Bearden, Based on what I have heard this year Bearden will squeak by, but

I hope Smyrna wins, just b/c Millington's old coach is the offenesive coordinator for Smyrna, and it would be nice to beat him and let him regret leaving. Reguardless the Millington fans are anxious to see who we will be playing in the State Championship!

don't ya'll have one more game 1st?

so millington is already in the state championship? when did they play

As for Bearden, I am thrilled to see them going to this game. I remember years ago when they looked like slugs, well very slow. This is not the case now. They really have a class act.

We will wait and see and I hope that net connection mentioned several pages previous works. I will try it for sure

I do not post much, and the last time I did I stuck my foot clear to the groin in my mouth. But here we go! I graduated from Smyrna a LOOONNGGGG time ago but am still an avid fan. I now live in east TN and keep up with most of the teams in the Knoxville area. I have followed Blackman very close for the past 3 yrs while my nephew played there so I have seen Smyrna play a few times. I have seen Bearden play a few times. In the past year I have seen both play. And in my humble opinion this will be one knock down drag out fight. As far as I have seen they are as evenly matched as you can get. Many will disagree, but I have physically watched both teams. Forget the QB's WR's and RB's it's the trenches that will make the difference. The OL and DL from both teams will be what brings home the bacon. Thats all I have to say except that I will be at the game (I was at the semi's last year as well) and will be cheering for my alma mater, but I will be watching two players especially. #50 Jeremy King (Great player and person as well) from Smyrna, and #88 Aaron Gray (Same as Jeremy) from Bearden. Good luck to both teams and may God bless us with an injury free game. RQ out