Bearden vs Smyrna

Lost Old Dad

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW - someone did some great work!!

I have not seen Smyrna this year but understand they have a QB that is smart and has an accurate and strong arm and athletes all over the field and good speed. I have seen Bearden several times and they have very good speed on defense and they fly to the ball and gang tackle. They have a very poised QB and a TB that is undersized but gets everything he can out of every run. Both the OL and DL are probably their strengths, they can run and are strong and have good feet. But, Smyrna is the defending champs and for Bearden to get there they will have to beat the Champs. I think the winner is the favorite to win it all and hold up the gold ball and get the ring. (no offense to Millington or Indy) Cant pick a score but seems like Smyrna's Offense against a stingy defense from Bearden. NO injuries and have a great game to both teams

It's kind of hard to lock up the pool. That is where they send teams to dress. Nothing like the smell of chlorine to get you pumped for a game.

they are in the gym..trust me i know this stuff..ive been managing for smyrna 3 of the last 4 years....and they have a key to lock the gym..they are on level 2 of the gym

It's kind of hard to lock up the pool. That is where they send teams to dress. Nothing like the smell of chlorine to get you pumped for a game.

really i thought they used the gym locker rooms i may be wrong BUT... why would they send them to the pool area. Do you kno how much space is in there??? The swimming room locker area is like a 8x5 ft cubby hole. seriously man u ever been in there?

Just like you showed Cookeville. by stealing their phones and wallets etc. from the locker room. To Bearden players: BEWARE of leaving your things in the locker room. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> Beware of the Ref's, they do make bogus calls at Smyrna ( inadvertent whistle is a favorite). Just shut down Sonny Gray and Rod Wilks and you shouldn't have a problem. They are all about the passing game.Although Smyrna does have some other good players too, they don't ever get any recognition because of these two. /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Good Luck Bearden /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

From Murfreesboro /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

You know, everyone seems to know how to stop Smyrna, but relative few have been able to do it. Easier said than done I suppose

thats funny some one from ooltewah giving advice on how to cover rod wilks

they didn't have a clue as to how to cover him (3 tds)

getting advice from somone at ooltewah on covering rod is like asking one of the olson twins where you can find a good steak house /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

it is frankly embarrasing to hear ole searge whine after a year but I guess when you get your bottoms waxed all year and your players cant stay out of trouble it gives you something to talk about.

he is right about one thing though if you cover rod in single coverage sonny will throw it to him but I would imagine your coaches probably knew that by noon today.

both teams have played 13 games - no secrets at this time of year it is about executing what you do.

all smyrna folks - do not respond to anythig owl post - this thread is about smyrna vs bearden dont let his whinning steal it. put him on your ignore list and move on -- I just did

Dont worry about Sarge, Cat. The man has a vendetta against region 4 schools something fierce, but I guess when you get owned by region 4 almost every year. Sarge do yourself a favor and take it easy, because no matter the year, there is always going to be a region 4 team in the hunt.