Bearden vs Smyrna

Lost Old Dad

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't keep this to myself any longer...I was told one of the REFS was driving a NISSAN that was built in SMYRNA!!!!!!!

Someone needs to check this out!!!!!!

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

go cry... thats a pretty good comeback... why dont you say it a few more times!

I would love to hear what the Smyrna coach has to say about this game

The Smyrna coaches are busy prparing for Independence The way the prepared for Bearden. May if you guys had prepared more for Smyrna you would be going to the big dance.Everyone knows you dont kick to #5 .And everyone

knows that pryor to the game Sonny had thrown for 25 touchdowns .Everyone was informed but Bearden.

was at the Smyrna v.s Bearden game .

The play where the Bearden player was called out of bounds was correct.

It happened right in front of me

The receivers left foot was out when he caught the ball.You cant say that a photo shows he was in bounds unless it shows his feet at the time of the catch.And the photo does not show his feet at the time of the catch.Futhermore

If bearden had been the better team they would not have been trailing 17 to 0. They were only able to score after

Smyrna went into a conservative prevent defense.

Bearden has a very good team and I congratulated several players after the game.I wish them the best next year !

I can't keep this to myself any longer...I was told one of the REFS was driving a NISSAN that was built in SMYRNA!!!!!!!

Someone needs to check this out!!!!!!

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

What does it matter? All nissans arent made in Smyrna... And last time I checked Smyrna wasnt the only town with a Nissan dealership...

That whole article is a bunh of crap. look at the picture posted earlier. evidence right there that he didnt come down with it. And after the game im sure all they were trying to do was shake hands. Smyrna isnt who anyone wanted to fight, it was the refs. oh and we did cross the goal line which would have made it 21 17 but of course it got called back because he was "out of bounds"

That whole article is a bunh of crap. look at the picture posted earlier. evidence right there that he didnt come down with it. And after the game im sure all they were trying to do was shake hands. Smyrna isnt who anyone wanted to fight, it was the refs. oh and we did cross the goal line which would have made it 21 17 but of course it got called back because he was "out of bounds"

You dont Curse and talk crap if your trying to shake hands.