Mckenzie Host Mt. Pleasant

HomeyTheClown

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

imo. if u have to let them score to rest ur d and play offense then do so cause walt is gonna burn that clock i promise u he will last week i seen daily just lay down on the 1st down 6 diffrent times to aid in burning the clock.

That is coach smith workin his magic. He is extremely good at that. I would give anything to be there!! GO TIGERS!!!!

5 hours and 30 min till kickoff till Mckenzie Beats Mt. Pleasant and goes to the Boro. Go Rebels get another blowout win like you have done all year.

Patience there blake you will find out shortly that Mckenzie will not blow Mt.pleasant out this will be a very close game!! GO TIGERS!!!!!

Burn the clock, run the score up.......HOGWASH

This is two very talented football teams. They both want to win, but only one will advance and hopefully they can wrestle the gold ball from East Tennessee. These are two class programs who in my opinion have neither one got the respect that they should have this year. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Neither team had a magic wand that got them in the Final Four.... talent, coaching and never quitting got them here this year. Two Mr. Football nominees will play on the same field tonight and neither one is a 'one man show'. Hopefully this will be an injury free football game and both teams will leave it all on the field and congratulate each other on a well played game...win or lose.

Rebels you have made McKenzie proud this year!

GO REBELS!!!!

All that I can say is I'm driving 2 hours to watch two good team bringing it to the field and leaving it there. I have seen Mt Pleasant play three times this year. Mckenzie have not seen this year but Kin up around there, taking their word for it. Mt. Pleasant can win but they will have to play alot better then they did @ Jo Byrns.

Score will be 31 to 28 and Mckenzie will play one more game this year................................... /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

5 hours and 30 min till kickoff till Mckenzie Beats Mt. Pleasant and goes to the Boro. Go Rebels get another blowout win like you have done all year.

Burn the clock, run the score up.......HOGWASH

This is two very talented football teams. They both want to win, but only one will advance and hopefully they can wrestle the gold ball from East Tennessee. These are two class programs who in my opinion have neither one got the respect that they should have this year. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Neither team had a magic wand that got them in the Final Four.... talent, coaching and never quitting got them here this year. Two Mr. Football nominees will play on the same field tonight and neither one is a 'one man show'. Hopefully this will be an injury free football game and both teams will leave it all on the field and congratulate each other on a well played game...win or lose.

Rebels you have made McKenzie proud this year!

GO REBELS!!!!

/motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

one man show? If I am not mistaking there are 10 other players on the field when marco is running the ball. All of them have a part of the action!! But hey, I guess if it is just a one man show then McKenzie's defense should have it pretty easy. I know the TIGERS can do it!!! There is no I in TEAM, but there is one in WIN, and thats what Mt. Pleasant is going to do tonight!