Henry Co. vs Maplewood

BigRedForLife

Depending on what time you arrive is what determines if you can park by the practice field. You can usually park there alongside the practice field until the lot fills up, then we tote stuff down to the field for the tailgate. If the vehicle is close, then we just pack up right before going to the field. There should be a couple of good fire pits going to keep folks warm too.

I guess Boski thinks all this talk about tailgating is smack talk - come join us Boski, its all good fun and lots of food. Br84, maybe you could be his Huckleberry!!!

Yeah right ...i can see myself now ..roasting over a fire pit ..with a flat football stuffed in my mouth.

And i sure as heck dont need a Huckleberry or a chucklefairy ..im sure Br84 would make a good one no matter which one he chooses to be ..just not for me .. no sir!!

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I'm ya Huckleberry. Play for blood. Remember?"

"Say when Boski."

Surely you have seen Tombstone...Boys the first sampling of the brew is some kind of good. We have just finished skimming it for...no you can't put the whole tree in there. I don't care if it is a maple tree. They are the Cougars not the Trees. Oh you think that they should be the Trees since a Cougar can run away...Stop that...what? No you can't get on here and say, "Here kitty, kitty."

Advisor I understood your comment. No harm no foul. It's all in good fun...I think.

Morning, BR84. Think the KITTY LITTER should work just fine as I stated in an earlier post. Just make sure you get some made with Henry county clay! One of the Bard's lines in MacBeth pretty accurately describe Boski:

............ a poor player

That struts and frets his hour upon the stage

And then is heard no more. It is a tale

Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,

Signifying nothing.

MacBeth Act V, Scene V

GO BIG RED

I provide a service and website that college coaches can and do subscribe to.....my job is to travel around to high school games and rate players....i have been fortunate to gain alot of respect on the recruiting front from coaches and believe i have one of the best jobs in the world......so to answer your question, no i can do what I want when i want.....i am my own boss........if I want to visit fan boards, i will......you'd be surprised how many names i pick up from message boards........so, no i do not represent any certain school, but as I mentioned earlier, several coaches have asked me to see as many games as possible for a player from Maplewood.......thus, I will be there Frdiay night

Well whats the word about our guys? Care to give insight on them? Which of our guys look to be headed to the next lvl?

"I'm ya Huckleberry. Play for blood. Remember?"

"Say when Boski."

Surely you have seen Tombstone...Boys the first sampling of the brew is some kind of good. We have just finished skimming it for...no you can't put the whole tree in there. I don't care if it is a maple tree. They are the Cougars not the Trees. Oh you think that they should be the Trees since a Cougar can run away...Stop that...what? No you can't get on here and say, "Here kitty, kitty."

Advisor I understood your comment. No harm no foul. It's all in good fun...I think.

Well whats the word about our guys? Care to give insight on them? Which of our guys look to be headed to the next lvl?

Ha-Ha.....that's not the way I work......I will say this.......noone on Henry County will make it D1, which is primarily my focus.....in fact, I mostly follow the "blue chips" of football or the players that could play at major conference d1 schools......there just isn't a market for other players with what I do and the schools don't have the budget for my services.......i will say this as well, the Maplewood player that is turning eyes is not an upper classmen.....so he has plenty of time to impress or upset........

I don't understand why most of you get on here. The majority (not everyone) are saying some of the most irrelevant crap and just trying to tick folks off. This is supposed to be about the games, not about crowd noise, D-1 prospects, how many people went the NFL from your school and etc. So either talk about the football game or jus wait till friday so you can talk smack face to face.

Ha-Ha.....that's not the way I work......I will say this.......noone on Henry County will make it D1, which is primarily my focus.....in fact, I mostly follow the "blue chips" of football or the players that could play at major conference d1 schools......there just isn't a market for other players with what I do and the schools don't have the budget for my services.......i will say this as well, the Maplewood player that is turning eyes is not an upper classmen.....so he has plenty of time to impress or upset........

Sophomore left tackle James Stone. Great Kid with tremendous upside if coached up.

Morning, BR84. Think the KITTY LITTER should work just fine as I stated in an earlier post. Just make sure you get some made with Henry county clay! One of the Bard's lines in MacBeth pretty accurately describe Boski:

............ a poor player

That struts and frets his hour upon the stage

And then is heard no more. It is a tale

Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,

Signifying nothing.

MacBeth Act V, Scene V

GO BIG RED

I got for you ..homebrew

........ a bum a loser

That played a harp ..in a one man band that fell apart ..

a torn 80's poster of elvira that broke his heart, he jerked and he pulled and it just wouldnt start

he let out a ummh and a whiff then a fart ..all for a women

who's flesh he never saw .. no one wanted a wooden pencil that wasnt used to draw

so he tells these stories of fiction and some folk lore..

they sell dolls for that now 59.99 at the store!

you cant telll them like i do, youre quite the bore

henry co makes me sleepy ill try not to snore!!

MacBoski Act I, Scene Cut from play.

GO MIGHTY PANTHERS!!

I also don't have a dog in this race, but I am very involved with recruting high school players to play college football.....I will be at the game Friday night..........I have seen both of these teams play 3 times this season......Henry County will win this game in my opinion........and it won't even be close........I think it is quite comical how some of you can be so tough behind your keyboards and obviously don't know much about high school football in the state of Tennessee.........I can guarantee that Henry County will see a much easier opponent this week compared to their opponent last week and they will win by at least 3 touchdowns.......yes, you read that right, 3 touchdowns.......Henry County has a far greater offense than Maplewood, but their defense is what you can expect to be the difference maker this week.......Henry County's defense will crush Maplewood this week and my final prediction is: 28-7 Henry County..........although, I am making the trip to watch a certain player on the Maplewood squad

You make very interesting comments. Assuming you are for real, what Henry County games did you attend? If you are truly looking for D1 players, I would assume you saw Fairley, Melrose, and possibly Hardin County (if you believe their receiver to be D1). Who have you seen Maplewood play? What are the reasons that you feel the way you do about this game?

You make very interesting comments. Assuming are for real, what games Henry County games did you attend? If you are truly looking for D1 players, I would assume you saw Fairley, Melrose, and possibly Hardin County (if you believe their receiver to be D1). Who have you seen Maolewood play? What are the reasons that you feel the way you do about this game?

You beat me to the post. I am only interested in the last question since it deals with this game. I too would like to know his thoughts about Friday night.

QUOTE(prepscout @ Nov 28 2007 - 01:20 PM)

Summing up that HC has no D1 talent is a pile of crap!!! There are plenty that I see everygame who could fit in anywhere around these parts. Maybe you should do some more evaluating. Frankly, I see HC coming back to the semi's at the least every year. They have talent waiting their turn...

This guy is a "wannabe" plain and simple! You know what they say about people that have to "toot their own horns" - no one else will. If you were a prepscout, how unprofessional of you to make the above comments or for that matter - comment at all on a fansite. Loser /wacko.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" /> !