Henry Co. vs Maplewood

BigRedForLife

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The bottling process is completed, the War Wagon is loaded, Gator and Michael are FINALLY sitting down in the Tahoe and we are ready to pull out from the 'Foot!! I thought that I never would get them two in here...quit hitting him over the head with the paddle! No you cannot drive for the last time!! Man this is about as frustrating as a retard in room full of bouncy-balls!! 'Cephus save us a spot on the field. We will be in the red Tahoe with writing all over it...and a kitty kat tied to the back bumper...that is Michael's deal. STOP THAT...I'm gonna make you think "here kitty, kitty."

Boys this is for all the (cat-eye) marbles. Bring all that you have to this one!! We will NOT be denied!! How bad do you want it...I WANT IT REAL BAD!!! FOCUS - EXECUTE - DELIVER!!

ROLL RED ROLL!!

ROLL RED ROLL!!

Fans...bring on the NOISE!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

It has been requested that tonights festivities remain a surprise for all. Even the local paper, PI, will not disclose the information. Man!! I can't wait!!

enough talking ... its game time .. see u at the game!!! i will be there , and bring some tissue. the festivities are all that you are going to look forward to the rest is going to be h*!!... after tonight for us Panthers its off to the borro!! sure you cant wait a few more hours after all its pound the pats day!!

To the players and coaches of Henry County. Thank you for all of your hard work! Tonight, I know is a hard night and will take a long time to get over, but you will. You had a successful season not where you wanted I"m sure, but nonetheless a successful one. Seniors you have been part of a rebirth of Henry County football and should be proud of your accomplishments. Underclassmen you have years to go so keep the faith and keep your eyes toward the goal and eventually you will make it.