Hampton vs. South Pitt

Lord Vader

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hope south pittsburg beats Hampton by 40 just because of some there remarks o wait i don't have to hope it will be that bad anyway them slow country boys cant keep up with them south pitt.All i have to say is u hampton boys an girls better buckle your seat belt because when u step into Beene Stadium it will feel like a level 5 hurricane whenyou feel the wind off them SP boys strolling down the sidelines /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Go Pirates!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Go Bring Marion County A Gold Football Back!!

The pirate supporters started this crap about 40 or 50 pages ago with the derogitory redneck, hillbilly jokes, supposed photo albums and redneck rides. It's a shame you just joined the conversation to see the rebutal and think all the previous actions were OK. Neither should have been allowed. Seems Zone is hot on the delete button now /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

I grew up in a place called Hog Jaw Valley at the foot of sand mtn.....hillbilly and redneck are a sign of pride to me. The hood stuff was along the same lines was along the same line as long as it was joking. Then it went from some good natured kidding to a racial slur by htownbulldawg04.

Everybody..both sides.. needs to back off and talk football or be gone

Zone, I used to come down and run bird dogs with a few fellows on Sand Mtn once a year at the Dixie regoinals, even took a few trophies home from time to time.

Everybody on both sides please ease up on the derogatory comments, pictures etc...and talk football before it gets out of hand

Zone, get these people under control. I take the kids to the movies and I get back and world war III has started on coachT. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> .....and I thought the Smith Co. / York thread got ugly!

you all started with the downgrading remarks

keep thinkin this is a bunch of "slow country boys"

GO DOGS

now back to the unc game

I know what it is. They are Dave Chepelle of post on this thread and we must be Cramer off of Seinfield. You tell me what is the difference. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

i hope south pittsburg beats Hampton by 40 just because of some there remarks o wait i don't have to hope it will be that bad anyway them slow country boys cant keep up with them south pitt.All i have to say is u hampton boys an girls better buckle your seat belt because when u step into Beene Stadium it will feel like a level 5 hurricane whenyou feel the wind off them SP boys strolling down the sidelines /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Go Pirates!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Go Bring Marion County A Gold Football Back!!

We'll be waiting on horntown bulldawg

Zone, get these people under control. I take the kids to the movies and I get back and world war III has started on coachT. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> .....and I thought the Smith Co. / York thread got ugly!

You're right, neighbor. I'd say we're just a couple of clicks away from...[ X ]

Show us the difference in what he said and the hillbilly stuff zone!

I grew up in a place called Hog Jaw Valley at the foot of sand mtn.....hillbilly and redneck are a sign of pride to me. The hood stuff was along the same lines was along the same line as long as it was joking. Then it went from some good natured kidding to a racial slur by htownbulldawg04.

Everybody..both sides.. needs to back off and talk football or be gone