Sullivan South v. Maryville

Philster043

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was listening on the radio and even I could see the air go out of South after their fumble on th 7 yrd. line. I don't think they would of won the game if they had scored there but I do believe it would of been closer. Souths defense just couldn't slow down Maryville and the only chance they had was to match them score for score. That didn't happen. It sounded like South could move the ball pretty well on Maryville though. Just no defense on the South side.

Maryville rolls. Number 10 in white may have been the best running back on the field tonight but number 10 in black was clearly the better quarterback.

This kind of comment isn't really necessary. Anybody with eyes can see that Burnett's supporting cast is vastly superior to that of Curt Phillips. I would say Phillips would function pretty well if he had the same opportunity as Burnette to run GQ's offense.

This kind of comment isn't really necessary. Anybody with eyes can see that Burnett's supporting cast is vastly superior to that of Curt Phillips. I would say Phillips would function pretty well if he had the same opportunity as Burnette to run GQ's offense.

agree ith you there flash. people may have their favorites, but no one can argue that both of those kids are OUTSTANDING high school qbs. a joy to watch.