Gifts for wrestlers

frosch

I suggest....

Cliff Keen Traditional Headgear

Cliff Keen Wraptor kneepads

Adidas Adistrike John Smith shoes or

Asics Dan Gable shoes

You will probably have to go online to find this stuff but I use these and I like them alot!

try suplay.com

wrestlingone.com

wrestlersworld.com

i had a pair of the gable shoes, and they were awesome. i don't know how the new ones are but if previous styles and designs are any indication then they should be a good buy.

As far as footgear goes I would offer up the Cael V3.0 Wrestling Shoe, and for the head the Cliff Kleen Twister Headgear. Locally there are not many stores that offer a varitey of wrestling gear so as suggested you may need to buy online.

Caels new shoes are ok, but I go with the Twister for sure. but shoes Id go with either Gables, or the john smiths.. knee pads get basic nike volleyball knee pads (Champ Sports)

Adidas stinks. Adidas shoes break down and fall apart much faster than the asics. Go with the new Caels. Much more reasonably priced than the Gables, lighter, more flexible, breathe better, and are much sexier. The new Caels are maybe the best Asics shoe since the Gutches and like designs. Dont get him knee pads unless he has knee problems or he you want to turn him into a sissy. Cliff Keen four strap or the brute four strap are by far the best headgears around. The twister and the tornado fall off ones head far to easily.

The most important accessory, hands down, is a clean pair of Fruit of the Loom tidy whities. Nothing worse than weighing in with stained and ripped underwear. Be sure to buy them one size too small to keep all the "gear" in the right place. Better than a jock strap, no straps to mess with, and don't look as weird falling out of your gym bag. Besides, always nice to have an extra layer of protection between your man and the team uniform for those more aggresive dieters!