01-02 =9-20

02-03=12-17

03-04=15-12

04-05=14-15

05-06=10-19

06-07=4-25

07-08=7-12 (present)

total= 71-120

Now, this is not counting the first time around and memory serves me correctly she coached I think 5 years and lost 20 or more games four out of those five years. She does hold the worst record all-time with a 1-24 record.

71-120

+1-24

______

72-144!!!!

Well, she is vvvvveeeeerrrrrryyyyyyyy close to that magic 200!!!!!

Maybe I canresearch a little more into those early years for everyone, until then this Hoop20 signing off. Peace. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well,well,well...... After some digging with the underground, Hoop has some info for all those people dying to know her career record..... Actually there might be two celebrations on tap this year. First she could win her 100th game this year and second lose her 200th game.

CAREER RECORD as of 01/30/08

97-199!

She could get her 200th loss this friday at siegel. So, the question is will Big Brother present her a game ball after the game or save it for Saturday night at home against Sparta so we can all enjoy it? And yes folks this is the exact record for her career. Makes you think don't it?

well,well,well...... After some digging with the underground, Hoop has some info for all those people dying to know her career record..... Actually there might be two celebrations on tap this year. First she could win her 100th game this year and second lose her 200th game.

97-199!

She could get her 200th loss this friday at siegel. So, the question is will Big Brother present her a game ball after the game or save it for Saturday night at home against Sparta so we can all enjoy it? And yes folks this is the exact record for her career. Makes you think don't it?

Thanks, Hoop!! Maybe the student section will print up "200 Loses" signs and storm mid court after our next game, which will undoutbly be another thrashing. Can you tell me of another coach who would be allowed 200 loses before winning 100 games at warren ? If I was coach Smith I would definetly point this out to the powers to be .

97-199!

I think this might be some kind of a record itself. Anyone check if any other high school coach has ever had that many loses? If so, I bet they have coached alot longer. WC politics at it's best!

I think this might be some kind of a record itself. Anyone check if any other high school coach has ever had that many loses? If so, I bet they have coached alot longer. WC politics at it's best!

On behalf of all the parents, grandparents, fans, players and former players, I would like to personally congratulate Coach Eades on reaching that tremendous milestone of 200 losses for your remarkable career here at Warren County. I know it must give you so much satisfaction to look around that Charlie Dalton gym at all those faces looking back at you with complete disdain.

On behalf of all the parents, grandparents, fans, players and former players, I would like to personally congratulate Coach Eades on reaching that tremendous milestone of 200 losses for your remarkable career here at Warren County. I know it must give you so much satisfaction to look around that Charlie Dalton gym at all those faces looking back at you with complete disdain.

Hey 14, I dont know much about the teams your coach has had before this year. But to be honest with you from ive seen she dont have much to work with on the team playing right now. esp coming off the bench. But i know it couldnt have been that way her entire career. (not having the talent).

What does it look like for the future of this team? Do they have any girls coming up to help out with who ever is coaching them?

Hey 14, I dont know much about the teams your coach has had before this year. But to be honest with you from ive seen she dont have much to work with on the team playing right now. esp coming off the bench. But i know it couldnt have been that way her entire career. (not having the talent).

What does it look like for the future of this team? Do they have any girls coming up to help out with who ever is coaching them?

So what's she supposed to do, look at the talent she has the beginning of the year and decide whether to have a team or not?

These players, for the most part have no choice in who or where they play. They obviously just want to play. Most parents don't make decisions on where they send their kids to high school based on athletics.

She may be the worst coach ever and she may not have much to work with, but you are out of line to criticize the players. Talent or not, these girls are trying to play a game and they don't deserve the crap that has been spewed here lately.

It's ironic that we don't hear these same grumblings from the Oakland fans. They are down right now from years past, but there is no criticism of the coach or girls. Coach Grandstaff has a stellar background as a coach and she takes what she is given and trys to teach the players about basketball and help them grow into young women. I don't hear Oakland fans criticizing the players or the coach.

You seem to be a very enthusiastic fan, what's your reason for not paying the $12 dollars?

So what's she supposed to do, look at the talent she has the beginning of the year and decide whether to have a team or not?

These players, for the most part have no choice in who or where they play. They obviously just want to play. Most parents don't make decisions on where they send their kids to high school based on athletics.

She may be the worst coach ever and she may not have much to work with, but you are out of line to criticize the players. Talent or not, these girls are trying to play a game and they don't deserve the crap that has been spewed here lately.

It's ironic that we don't hear these same grumblings from the Oakland fans. They are down right now from years past, but there is no criticism of the coach or girls. Coach Grandstaff has a stellar background as a coach and she takes what she is given and trys to teach the players about basketball and help them grow into young women. I don't hear Oakland fans criticizing the players or the coach.

You seem to be a very enthusiastic fan, what's your reason for not paying the $12 dollars?

Big Mexican are you a illegal immigrant or maybe you can't understand english ?? I am a coach t plus member, and where do you see me criticizing the players on the team? Get your facts straight , before you come on this Warren County thread you idiot. Can you tell me me when we have had a up year? Don't compare us to Oakland and coach Grandstaff you moron.