Red Boiling Springs--Coach Boles 0-50!

gmfatf5

just want to let people on this web site in on a few things about RBS football. fisrt of all we don't know at this point what is going to happen with Tony Boles but I can tell you that some things are being worked on before next year. As far as support the RBS Bulldogs have more support than you are aware of. We have a lot of things being put in to place but at this time cannot be discussed. We will let you all know what is going on as soon as we can. Most of the football players are getting really excited about next year. They are working on some things and are hoping for major changes which I think is going to happen. These guys do have more heart than you can imagine and only time will tell as to how they do next season. The one thing I can tell you is the program at RBS is going to change. The parental involvement is overwhelming and they are ready to make people from this area and surrounding counties aware that they exist and are very proud of being an RBS BULLDOG. The boys do want change they want to be conditioned and they also want discipline and right now for some of them they are getting just that and are already seeing a big difference. People from this area should see a great deal of difference in these guys next year. If you ask most of the people from this area what needs to be done the one thing you hear is 'YALL NEED A NEW COACH' Only time will tell as to what will happen but I really do think change is in the air and people here are doing things to make that happen.

Sounds like a good start bulldogmom. I sincerely hope you can get things turned around,

whatever it takes. As I've said many times, the potential & athletes are there...just need

to bring it to the front.

Best of luck to you guys from the Grunt & TC!! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think somebody once said, "It's not whether you win or lose, it's how you play the game." I think RBS has great heart. They may have a big losing streak, but they don't quit. We play them every year, and even though we've beaten them soundly, it's always an enjoyable game, and the folks at RBS are very friendly. Hey, if I my kids went to RBS I would want them to play football. They'd get to start for sure!

As it is, my younger son plays - and starts at Gordonsville. I hope the RBS program hangs in there and improves. This is a tough region, and RBS plays with heart. I bet if they were in a couple of other regions in this state, they'd be 4-6 or 5-5. Seriously.

/motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

If it dosen't matter if you when of lose then why do they keep score? You also said that if they was in a different region they would have a decent record...... They played a 2-8 Cornersville team last year and got beat 41-0...... RBS just needs to work harder in the offseason like getting in the weight room...... It can make you a heck of a football player..... And also it dosen't matter how many you have on the team you can only put 11 on the field!

LOL, well, they do have internet in RBS, but they don't post on here very much, even during

the season. Like you, I would like to hear some "good" inside opinions as to what needs to

be done there. We (TC) played them the last game of the season. These guys played hard,

didn't quit. They seemed to me to be just a few steps away from being a different team. I'm

definitely no expert or coach, but I believe if they had more good asst. coaches to work

with these guys on a closer level they would get some assignments, etc. down better. A

coach only has so much time to spend in practice. I think they are just spread too thin.

This may come down to not enough money to hire asst. coaches.

I just see potential there that's not getting out.

Why would they get on here and post? What are they going to post about getting beat by 50 on Friday nights? I mean really the only time they probably get on here and post is during the week of the MTJCS game and heck they can't even beat them.

just want to let people on this web site in on a few things about RBS football. fisrt of all we don't know at this point what is going to happen with Tony Boles but I can tell you that some things are being worked on before next year. As far as support the RBS Bulldogs have more support than you are aware of. We have a lot of things being put in to place but at this time cannot be discussed. We will let you all know what is going on as soon as we can. Most of the football players are getting really excited about next year. They are working on some things and are hoping for major changes which I think is going to happen. These guys do have more heart than you can imagine and only time will tell as to how they do next season. The one thing I can tell you is the program at RBS is going to change. The parental involvement is overwhelming and they are ready to make people from this area and surrounding counties aware that they exist and are very proud of being an RBS BULLDOG. The boys do want change they want to be conditioned and they also want discipline and right now for some of them they are getting just that and are already seeing a big difference. People from this area should see a great deal of difference in these guys next year. If you ask most of the people from this area what needs to be done the one thing you hear is 'YALL NEED A NEW COACH' Only time will tell as to what will happen but I really do think change is in the air and people here are doing things to make that happen.

Bulldog mom, I'm still trying to find out if the 0-50 coach will resign or be fired. What is the talk of the town there in RBS? Do people want him gone or what? Will he remain coach because of POLITICS? Anyway, thanks 4 your input because I enjoy following the RBS program and think it will make an awesome story if they could turn it around and start winning some. Good Luck, Bulldogs! and Go Rebs!