10-AAA District Play

Costanza

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had an educator tell me that a kid at HC quit today. Could it be being up 40 and not everyone playing. I hope this is not true

Haven't been told exactly what happened, but that particular kid had only been in the gym a week and probably played an average of 25-30 minutes a game. Who were they up 40 against? Guess I missed that one.

Well the Hawks now sit at 0-2 in the district, and really need to come out and play well tonight. They played well against Northeast, but just couldn't get the shots to fall in the final minutes. Hopefully it'll be a good game tonight in Clarksville, and I hope to see Rossview pick up a victory. I don't think Rossview is overrated as some of you have stated, I just think this is a tough stretch they have to begin district play. This should be a close game.

I had an educator tell me that a kid at HC quit today. Could it be being up 40 and not everyone playing. I hope this is not true

Hey tt can you explain this. LOL I thought that I heard some rumblings in Paris.

How big of a factor is this one that quit. Player? I did hear back a few weeks ago that there were a couple of kids that were not going to play for this coach. I wonder if these are the two that I heard or they may be totally different players, The ones that I heard about were supposedly two of the best athletes in the county. I tried to explain to the community why this was happening but someone in Paris did not want it talked about as my post got deleted. Right or wrong, Henry county is not good enough tolose two players of this caliber. If I were the coach, I would try and find out why kids did not want to play for me.