10-AAA District Play

Costanza

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It should be a good night of basketball tonight in the district.

Clarksville vs. Henry County - Until someone beats Henry Co., I'm not going to pick against them. And since it's at Henry, I think they pick up the victory, in a very close game.

Northeast vs. Kenwood - Northeast wins this one, but quite honestly, it would not surprise me to see Kenwood win. It should be a close game since its at Kenwood.

Rossview vs. Northwest - Being a Rossview fan, I don't really like to make a prediction. If Rossview can play much better defense than they have, they should win this one. But just like every other game, it will be close, and it's tough to win on the road in this district.

Dickson Co. vs. Springfield - Dickson wins.

Dickson Co vs. Springfield---- Well i heard Primm will be out for DC due to the East vs. West football game, but then i heard Springfield has two or three players out due to injury as well, so i'll go with DC by 10-15 pts

Henry Co. vs. Clarksville---- I'd say this will be the game of the night, but i'll go with HC by 10

Northeast vs. Kenwood----NE by 15+, Kenwood is to sloppy and unorganized....period.

Rossview vs. Northwest---- Well i think Rossview will win their first district game, but the way they've been playing it won't be by to much. Northwest is capable of pulling off the upset, but they're sloppy as well, so i doubt they will

NEVER count out Clarksville..They have owned the league for years now. Its almost a crime to think they wont be there in the end. However, I still think Henry Co is the next best team along with Northeast. So your top three is CHS, HC, and NE in no particular order..Looking forward to seeing the Northeast-Henry Co game...WOW!!

NEVER count out Clarksville..They have owned the league for years now. Its almost a crime to think they wont be there in the end. However, I still think Henry Co is the next best team along with Northeast. So your top three is CHS, HC, and NE in no particular order..Looking forward to seeing the Northeast-Henry Co game...WOW!!

Clarksville shot the ball very well! Henry County did not come out with the same intensity defensively that we've seen in past games. Clarksville if shooting as well as they did last night will be a tough team to beat. If you play to help on Caldwell they kick it out to spot up shooter who can knock it down. If you play the shooters then Caldwell has free rein. I still feel like HC is in CLarksville's neighborhood as far as being a good team and the rematch will be much anticipated!! Also looking forward to NE and Dickson Co.

Congrats to Clarksville, they played a very good game. They shot very well, made few mistakes, and played good (but not great) defense. They have many weapons besides Caldwell.

HC played good but not great - they were not near as intense as previous games. Offensive appeared to be waiting for something to happen.

Clarksville also dominated on the boards (according to the post game stats) - part of this came be attributed to Clarksville shooting so well which leads to fewer Defensive rebound opportunities for HC.

Does someone know what the FG% were for both teams?

Clarksville played very well - HC can and will play much better.

Looking forward to the rematch.

Go Big Red

Standings ?

1 Northeast 4-0

2 Clarksville High 3-1

3 Henry Co 3-1

4 Dickson Co 2-2

5 Rossview 1-3

6 Northwest 1-3

7 Kenwood 1-3

8 Springfield 1-3

I think this is right but if anyone has something different please share. I ranked CHS over HC due to thier head to head last week. Teams 5-8 have the same record so I put RHS 5th since they beat NW and NW 6th since they beat KHS. I know RHS and KHS have not played and It really doesn't matter since they are all 1-3.

Has the Henry County lineup changed since football is over?

Seven or eight guys have started at some time during the year and the lineup has been changed around, but none of these 8 played football. So to answer the question, Yes the lineup has changed, but it has nothing to do with football being over - it has more to do with 8 guys battling for playing time.

Seven or eight guys have started at some time during the year and the lineup has been changed around, but none of these 8 played football. So to answer the question, Yes the lineup has changed, but it has nothing to do with football being over - it has more to do with 8 guys battling for playing time.

Thanks for the info butter bean. Did any of the football guys come out for basketball?