10-AAA District Play

Costanza

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still no word from the west side of the river. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I guess Kenwood shut up anything that was left.

I was really wrong. I thought they might be the 4th team from the district, but not now.

The Hot team right now is Springfield. They beat the top two teams in the district. I think Henry is at Springfield and I would have to pick the Jackets to win it. Dickson is pretty hot too.

What a crazy night for 10 AAA. CHS beats Dickson at the buzzer, Up and down Rossview beats Northeast by 9 and Springfield and Henry Co combine for 20+ threes with Springfield winning. By the way Kenwood won by three over Nortwest.

Standings?

CHS 6-3

NE 6-3

DHS 6-3

RHS 5-4

SHS 5-4

Henry 4-5

KHS 3-6

NW 1-7

What a crazy night for 10 AAA. CHS beats Dickson at the buzzer, Up and down Rossview beats Northeast by 9 and Springfield and Henry Co combine for 20+ threes with Springfield winning. By the way Kenwood won by three over Nortwest.

Standings?

CHS 6-3

NE 6-3

DHS 6-3

RHS 5-4

SHS 5-4

Henry 4-5

KHS 3-6

NW 1-7

No disrespect to Rayshawn Walker(Northeast) and Jon Primm (Dickson Co) who are both having really good years but I think its safe to say that Tyrone Caldwell is your District MVP for a third straight year. Granted, it will probably come from one of the three schools who wins the regular season title but when you look over each teams and the supporting cast..Night in and Night out Tyrone has to get it done for Clarksville to win games. "Getting it done" not only means putting up points, but he has to have at least 5-7 assist a night along with 7-10 rebounds and 4-5 steals.. Rayshawn has so much better supporting cast and Primm plays in a system that fits him because the slow it down and he takes the majority of the shots. Jonathan Williams(Rossview) is playing extremely well as of late but I think everyone knows that Rossview has been winning because of the complete team effort. Which is fine, thats how is should be but they dont have that one player who is MVP material.

This district has been exteremely interesting to follow, especially the girls side with Rossview beating Northeast.

No disrespect to Rayshawn Walker(Northeast) and Jon Primm (Dickson Co) who are both having really good years but I think its safe to say that Tyrone Caldwell is your District MVP for a third straight year. Granted, it will probably come from one of the three schools who wins the regular season title but when you look over each teams and the supporting cast..Night in and Night out Tyrone has to get it done for Clarksville to win games. "Getting it done" not only means putting up points, but he has to have at least 5-7 assist a night along with 7-10 rebounds and 4-5 steals.. Rayshawn has so much better supporting cast and Primm plays in a system that fits him because the slow it down and he takes the majority of the shots. Jonathan Williams(Rossview) is playing extremely well as of late but I think everyone knows that Rossview has been winning because of the complete team effort. Which is fine, thats how is should be but they dont have that one player who is MVP material.

This district has been exteremely interesting to follow, especially the girls side with Rossview beating Northeast.

yeah caldwell is great, and will most likely get mvp this year, but the sophmore point for springfield, cory stanton? i think is his name, has potential to be even better than caldwell..they play very much alike already, and stanton still has a few years to develop

Friday, January 25th ...

Clarksville 98 @ Northwest 57

Dickson County 52 @ Northeast 57 OT

Rossview 58 @ Henry County 54

Springfield 66 @ Kenwood 44

Tuesday, January 29th ...

Henry County @ Clarksville

Northwest @ Rossview

Dickson County @ Springfield

Kenwood @ Northeast

District 10-AAA Standings :

1. Clarksville 7-3

2. Northeast 7-3

3. Dickson Co. 6-4

4. Rossview 6-4

5. Springfield 6-4

6. Henry Co. 4-6

7. Kenwood 3-7

8. Northwest 1-9

yeah caldwell is great, and will most likely get mvp this year, but the sophmore point for springfield, cory stanton? i think is his name, has potential to be even better than caldwell..they play very much alike already, and stanton still has a few years to develop

Agree! Corey Stanton is a sophomore. He can play and he runs the show for the Yellow Jackets, not to take away from the other guys but Corey is the leader and he is only a sophomore, District 10-AAA needs to watch this kid for the next two years.