10-AAA District Play

Costanza

It's starting to look more and more like I thought it would at the beginning of the season. Just about any of these teams could beat eachother on a given night. At the half way point it looks to be an exciting second half of the season...

I have to agree. There is some parity in this district this year.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two big upsets for Springfield. Northeast and Clarksville are heads and shoulders above the rest of this region! They both just had bad nights against a HOT team. Dickson is the next best and the rest of them will battle for the 4th spot. I guess none of us will make it out of the region. Maybe Northeast, but it doesn't look like it right now. Where is the district and region tournaments at this year?

Two big upsets for Springfield. Northeast and Clarksville are heads and shoulders above the rest of this region! They both just had bad nights against a HOT team. Dickson is the next best and the rest of them will battle for the 4th spot. I guess none of us will make it out of the region. Maybe Northeast, but it doesn't look like it right now. Where is the district and region tournaments at this year?

District10AAA is at Northwest. Region5AAA is at Rossview.

This district is about as equal as it gets. On any given night anyone can beat anyone!!! I will have to say Henry County is very much overrated. They were winning games againest the weaker half of the district. I would expect Henry to fall as low as 6th or 7th. Northeast lost but they are still the best team in the district. It looks like Rossview is making a little run but thats not a team to be scared of. The team thats coming and can put together run because they are so athletic is Sprigfield!!!! I will say Northwest @ Springfield will be a great game.

This district is about as equal as it gets. On any given night anyone can beat anyone!!! I will have to say Henry County is very much overrated. They were winning games againest the weaker half of the district. I would expect Henry to fall as low as 6th or 7th. Northeast lost but they are still the best team in the district. It looks like Rossview is making a little run but thats not a team to be scared of. The team thats coming and can put together run because they are so athletic is Sprigfield!!!! I will say Northwest @ Springfield will be a great game.

Well that's one man's opinion....

Yeah that is right it is my opinion!!! there isnt anyone on the thread that can pick the 4 teams that will be in the district tournament. the only spot that you do not want to finish is last because you do not want to play NE. not that they are not beatable but you do not want to play them 1st round. Now anyone else there is not a scare. benchwarmer.... who do you play for? too many players post on here!!

Yeah that is right it is my opinion!!! there isnt anyone on the thread that can pick the 4 teams that will be in the district tournament. the only spot that you do not want to finish is last because you do not want to play NE. not that they are not beatable but you do not want to play them 1st round. Now anyone else there is not a scare. benchwarmer.... who do you play for? too many players post on here!!

Do not play anymore, am old and washed up. The name bench warmer is deceiving, I see where you were led astray. Maybe a more correct term nowadays would be bleacherwarmer.

All's quiet on the western front. It is very quiet from that area just west of the Tennessee River.

They are always quiet over there when they lose! We only have to listen to them when they are winning!!

I wish they would have to go play in a district over on the west side of the state and then I wouldn't even ever worry about how they are doing /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />