10-AAA District Play

Costanza

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't see Chris Teague's name in the box score for Henry - is this the player?

NW's and Kenwood's leading scorers also were absent from their team's box score last night?

According to Leaf Chronicle Kenwood player is gone and it is between him and the school system but no longer on team. Article also address a Kenwood player that collapsed on court and had to be taken to Hospital. Hope that was nothing serious.

NE Coach says that their plan was to shutdown outside game of HC and looking at box score I would say that they accomplished that.

Interesting to see how Pats react against DC on Friday night at Gamlin Gym. I think this is barrel presentation game and also a Baseball chili supper fundraiser before game. Come early eat chili and watch some BB.

No he played. He loves basketball and that should not even be mentioned.

no teague is still playing, he's just been in a shooting struggle lately, that is compared to his shooting at the beginning of the season...

also, i heard that kenwood had a player collapse due to heart issues?

and another being caught with drugs or something?

Where is the district tournament this year? I see the final four as Clarksville, Northeast, dickson, and either Henry Co or Kenwood.

I hope Henry Co doesn't make it so I don't have to listen to all of their fans talking like they are so awesome. Maybe I wont have to worry about it since I haven't heard from many of them since their buttwhippin' from Notheast