10-AAA District Play

Costanza

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Embarassing! that is what it was. Northeast will win Dist 10 and Clarksville might make some noise in the tournament, but they really let me down the other night.

Before you laugh out loud too much, maybe Henry County could win a game vs someone worth a ****

Who would that have to be to satisfy you? Just name a few and then we'll see what happens the rest of the year.

Embarassing! that is what it was. Northeast will win Dist 10 and Clarksville might make some noise in the tournament, but they really let me down the other night.

Before you laugh out loud too much, maybe Henry County could win a game vs someone worth a ****

Northeast will not win district 10. No way. Clarksville played bad against Springfield. Everyone has bad games and i think a state runner up can have one or two so get off their nuts. Clarksville can handle anyone in district 10 and will when the time comes. look out..... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Northeast will not win district 10. No way. Clarksville played bad against Springfield. Everyone has bad games and i think a state runner up can have one or two so get off their nuts. Clarksville can handle anyone in district 10 and will when the time comes. look out..... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Its like a light switch at Clarksville huh? Norhteast is the best team now and until you beat them this year well, that state runner up was last years team not his years.

Upset Night ...

Springfield 62 NE 55

CHS 46 Rossview 49

WOW!!! Back-to-back upsets for the Jackets! Let's keep it going. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> And Rossview?? I need details. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

WOW!!! Back-to-back upsets for the Jackets! Let's keep it going. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> And Rossview?? I need details. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Rossview only scored 1 piont in the 2nd and was down by 11 at the half. The second half Williams takes over for Rossview and scored 19 pt. of his 25. They put Jefferson on Caldell and kept him contained. They also put a bigger guy on him to give a different look. Vonte played very well for CHS and the Harper kid hit back to back three's in the 2nd to push the CHS lead to 11 at the half. It was a good game to watch. I don't think CHS will be in the top TEN after loses to Rossview and Springfield.