Warren County

14pioneers

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will have to see the Blackman game before I can tell you how many wins. I was impressed in the Coffee Co. game how that the boys hung in there and played as a team and not get down and out in the last minutes it wasn't the prettiest game in the world but if we can get three players in double digits every night (Tuesday night's game, top scorers; Officer 14, Weitzel, 13, Daniel 12 or 11 Weir, 12 or 11) I would say we have a chance to win any ball game. The defense is very good the most they have allowed so far this year is 64.

That has to be a bold statement by saying none. Warren Co. isn't that bad and to my opinion i think that atleast have the chance of making it in the top 4 if not 3 remember this is the team that one district their freshmen year

You really are optomistic aren't you !! I hope you can prove me wrong and oldschooler too, but I think top 4 may be stretching it. We have to learn how to win first. Go Pioneers.

You really are optomistic aren't you !! I hope you can prove me wrong and oldschooler too, but I think top 4 may be stretching it. We have to learn how to win first. Go Pioneers.

You are right, I thought I saw something click at the end of the Coffee Co. game with the boys. I think they are ready to win. I hope they continue to improve all season

BUMP!!

Well, We let a game get away last Friday against Blackman, a game where I thought we could have took control of early on, but kept Blackman in the game and to their credit they took home the win. I still think this team doesn't know how to dig deep inside themselves ,come crunch time, and believe good things will happen to pull out wins. This team hasn't shown me yet that they are ready to step it up and win district games, I truly believe they can but until they do???? What about Tues. at white County ? Do we have a chance ? This is one game where I would accept a moral victory. If we can go on the road and play white county within 3-5 points, it would be a big confidence booster for the rest of the year. If we can't pick it up offensively and defensively Tues. night we will get beat big time 30-40 points. What do you guys think about the White County game Tues. night??

Well, We let a game get away last Friday against Blackman, a game where I thought we could have took control of early on, but kept Blackman in the game and to their credit they took home the win. I still think this team doesn't know how to dig deep inside themselves ,come crunch time, and believe good things will happen to pull out wins. This team hasn't shown me yet that they are ready to step it up and win district games, I truly believe they can but until they do???? What about Tues. at white County ? Do we have a chance ? This is one game where I would accept a moral victory. If we can go on the road and play white county within 3-5 points, it would be a big confidence booster for the rest of the year. If we can't pick it up offensively and defensively Tues. night we will get beat big time 30-40 points. What do you guys think about the White County game Tues. night??

White County by 10+ points.