Sullivan South @ Maryville

Solomon

Fumble by Shiver inside the 10 with 22 seconds left.

SS ball.

Phillips takes a knee.

21-14 Maryville at the half.

And on that note, time to see if Sol can keep some food down. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i cant find it on the web site. Hey solo can you post a link

I'm actually listening to it on radio.

If you click on the Maryville main page, it has a link to the broadcast people.

Brief analysis -

Maryville had one nice drive and scored on two busted plays, including a 3rd and 7. They've moved the ball fairly well after the second drive.

SS has been all Phillips. He's going to be one tired kid in the morning. He's the entire offense and pretty sure their leading tackler on defense right now. He's taking a pounding on both sides of the ball. If they said he found a cure for the common cold at the half, I would not be surprised.

That said, so far it's going about how I expected.

Brief analysis -

Maryville had one nice drive and scored on two busted plays, including a 3rd and 7. They've moved the ball fairly well after the second drive.

SS has been all Phillips. He's going to be one tired kid in the morning. He's the entire offense and pretty sure their leading tackler on defense right now. He's taking a pounding on both sides of the ball. If they said he found a cure for the common cold at the half, I would not be surprised.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ah.........that was good. Second half time let's see what happens!

Brief analysis -

man there stupid. they want $10 to listen to it. They must have got some bad crack or something

Touchdown Maryville!!!!!!

Burnette to Clindenon.

Extra point good

28-14.

Key play - a 3rd a 10 completion to Douglas over the middle on about the SS 30.

Sounds as if they are sending a blocker to hit Philips on every play and he is starting to be slow getting up.

Announcements