Jackson Co 52 Clarkrange 35

titanjo

Jackson County shows some power who will be the team in single A to step up and compete? Is Jackson County the New England Patriots of single A Basketball? This talent and the BEST Girls basketball COACH in the state makes for a Winning Combination!!!! Let the Big Dogs Roll!!

Dang...they are going to be very difficult to beat.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We missed alot of lay -ups and we also missed free throws. Misty made the only 3 point shot. Our trey point shooting was cold. Defense made the difference and our press. O.k. we have the greatest coach.

Clarkrange had 2 starters foul out. They were in shock the first few minutes of the game. They just didn't recover. Yes, the score doesn't reflect how good clarkrange is. However, we are simply just quicker and we play team basketball. Did I mention our coach?

We missed alot of lay -ups and we also missed free throws. Misty made the only 3 point shot. Our trey point shooting was cold. Defense made the difference and our press. O.k. we have the greatest coach.

Clarkrange had 2 starters foul out. They were in shock the first few minutes of the game. They just didn't recover. Yes, the score doesn't reflect how good clarkrange is. However, we are simply just quicker and we play team basketball. Did I mention our coach?

Misti had 3 treys, Courtney had 1 and CR Hannah Green had 1 for a total of 5 treys in the game.

Misti had 3 treys, Courtney had 1 and CR Hannah Green had 1 for a total of 5 treys in the game.

Thank you for the correction /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> I remembered the banked 3 pointer by misti /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> It was an unusaully low number of treys for the lady blue devils.

According to a long time clarkrange fan he said defense wins championships and JC has the most dominant fastest swarming defense he's ever seen. So if your offense is off one night your defense can win for you.JC is playing awful well right now but the lady buffaloes will be hard to beat at their place. congrats to big blue on a great win

I was close to the floor and well I saw how JC was running up and down the court not even getting worn down but in that first quarter Clarkrange was just worn out after five minutes of running their girls were tired. Conditioning really helped out a lot in this game. JC girls have gotten a whole lot faster. Going to be hard to beat them even at Clarkrange. Cant wait to play you guys there. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

I was close to the floor and well I saw how JC was running up and down the court not even getting worn down but in that first quarter Clarkrange was just worn out after five minutes of running their girls were tired. Conditioning really helped out a lot in this game. JC girls have gotten a whole lot faster. Going to be hard to beat them even at Clarkrange. Cant wait to play you guys there. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

well i would not start dotting my eyes and crossing my t's , if you think your coming to clarkrange for a win. i was there and i do not think the clarkrange ladys will let this happen stamp that and put it in the mail /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

well i would not start dotting my eyes and crossing my t's , if you think your coming to clarkrange for a win. i was there and i do not think the clarkrange ladys will let this happen stamp that and put it in the mail /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I was also there. I saw that the lady buffaloes couldn't stop them. Granted clarkrange does have a good team. BTW our shooting was alittle off. We have good D and even with all the missed lay-ups we still pulled away. The lady buffaloes were lucky that we missed all those lay-ups or it wouldn't even have been this close. The rematch will be interesting. Good luck to clarkrange. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

1st qtr; Jchs 14- C range 7

2nd qtr; Jchs 25-Crange 15

3rd qtr; Jchs 40-C range 22

4th qtr; Jchs 52-C range 35

C range missed a lot of freethrows.

#30 and #52 fouled out. Both tried to carry the team.

Who is #0? She got into the game late, but is not on the coacht roster.

I think they said on the broadcast the girl is usually #15 and I think her name is Jessica Cooper but I could be wrong.