Union City Basketball

uctfan

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Union City wins over a HIGHLY athletic AAA boys basketball team 67 - 62. Union City didn't play their best game but was able to come away with a Victory.

Looks like they will play AAA Murphresboro Riverdale next round.

Mt. Juliet returns 3 starters and has a very good team. This was a good win for the Tornadoes.

Union City wins over a HIGHLY athletic AAA boys basketball team 67 - 62. Union City didn't play their best game but was able to come away with a Victory.

Mt. Juliet returns 3 starters and has a very good team. This was a good win for the Tornadoes.

MJ lost 3 starters so they couldn't have 3 returning

MJ lost 3 starters so they couldn't have 3 returning

I got my info off of coacht.com newspaper article. One that I found. Could have been a old one but don't think so. Anyway, Union City won and that is what counts whether they had 0 or 5 returning starters. they are good and the contact I have at the game knows his info.

Hey UC..Thanks Man!! Do you know anything about Manassas and Liberty?

ucdiditagain,

you dont have to make up stuff to try and make UC look better. Just pull things out of the air, goofball.

I did make a mistake and willing to admit that. Yes, they ( Mt. juliet ) have ( 2 ) returning starters.

Union City STILL beat them....a little ole Single A school beating a AAA school even in their back yard....."And That's The Bottom Line".

The only thing coming out of the air was Union City Kicking The Golden Bears AAA Butts!!

Look at Mt.Juliet's record. They are terrible and UC won by 5 points. You UC fans are dreaming and try and make things bigger than life. Play Manassas or Dyer County. Pick your weak tournaments so you can talk trash.

Union City would play Dyer Co. and Manassas happily.....They aren't scared to play them....

You are a joke monster....

Look at Mt.Juliet's record. They are terrible and UC won by 5 points. You UC fans are dreaming and try and make things bigger than life. Play Manassas or Dyer County. Pick your weak tournaments so you can talk trash.

Now, hold on! Union City is a good team! I don't really know how they would do against Dyer County. Although, I'm sure they would do okay. Heck, they might even beat Dyer County. As for Manassas, I don't think they're all that.

Now, hold on! Union City is a good team! I don't really know how they would do against Dyer County. Although, I'm sure they would do okay. Heck, they might even beat Dyer County. As for Manassas, I don't think they're all that.

I saw the game tonight and UC did not look great. They struggled at times both offensively and defensively. MJ Brown is obviously a nice player but UC's overall quickness did not appear as good as last year. As a result, their press and desire to play uptempo is not like last year.

Still a good team and fun to watch. Hopefully, Coach Sisco will keep pushing them and things will go well.

UC didn't shoot it very well at all yesterday against Mt. Juliet. Mt. Juliet has a good squad, they have some big kids and 2 good athletes, the others do their jobs and they are not bad.

UC beats people because of talent. The talent is there and will be there. It does'nt matter if UC is single A or not they are a different type of team than 98% of the other single A schools in TN. Classification is classification and that's where you play. If we had an all A tournament like they do in KY UC would be a favorite for the whole thing.

UC should see Manasses somewhere down the road and all this talk will be settled then. As for DC I think neither team thinks it would benifit from a loss to either team. UC plays 18 games in the district and has little room for other opponents. Battle for the State is a good tournament and the Poplur Bluff one is good also. I don't think Sisco is scared to play anyone and I'm serious.

I'm not from UC. I'm actually a first year assistant at a school in district 14A. No bias here. UC is good, very good.